997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Kline Incolen headers for 997 GT2/ Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Mr_GT is an unknown quantity at this point
Kline Incolen headers for 997 GT2/ Turbo

Hi gents,

I am planing to install a headers n my GT2 to complete the Exhuast project as I am currently run the car with Akrapovic slip on with racing cats 100 cell which I will change soon to Akrapovic link pipes. I'vd been searching for the titanium headers from Akra but I came to know that those headers are no longer available and that's way I searched for alternative. The name of incolen or alloy 625 is new for me so I decided to do my home work and the outcome was just amazing. I didn't know that the incolen material is way better the titanium specially for the turbo headers as its resist the heat more that the titanium headers plus most of F1 engine and leman are using the same material for their exhaust.

I decided to go for incolen headers from Kline so I would like to hear from you guys about your experience with the Kline from different prospective the quality and the performance of their product.

Appreciate your feedback,

Regards

Old 08-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hello there. Awesome car! So I am obviously a little biased but I can tell you I have really put those manifolds through their paces on every model. Outstanding craftsmanship quality and performance! You will not be disappointed! If I can help you with the order let me know mainly I can tell you on my reputation…Kline is top-notch!

Old 08-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Thanks dear much appreciated. I order the headers through CPC bahrain the dealer of the Kline however, I do believe I will be contacting you shortly for other staff

Thanks again

Old 08-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Yes they are awesome! Post pics!
Cheers

Old 08-05-2016, 01:01 PM
I am still waiting for the headers hopefully will arrived by the 18th of August and I will be posting some pix

This my new wheels 😍

Attached Images  
Old 08-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Former Vendor
Nice!

Old 08-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Alankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant futureAlankey has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mr_GT
I am still waiting for the headers hopefully will arrived by the 18th of August and I will be posting some pix

This my new wheels 😍
Stunning wheel are those BBS?

As for Kline they are the best exhausts at the mo as is their service imo. I took off my Europipe for one and I love it.

Old 08-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Alankey
Stunning wheel are those BBS? As for Kline they are the best exhausts at the mo as is their service imo. I took off my Europipe for one and I love it.

Yes BBS FI

Old 08-06-2016, 07:27 PM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
Just had the Kline Inconel headers installed on my car and they are the real deal. Great performance at the track and on the street, the slight positive change in exhaust note is definitely noticeable. Sam took care of me and I'm certain he will take good care of you...

Old 08-11-2016, 10:22 PM
kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !kbhaw Is a GOD !
i love my kline headers

Old 08-12-2016, 03:12 PM
DOOBEE will become famous soon enoughDOOBEE will become famous soon enough
I have the Akra titanium headers but never could find any info them. You are the first I've come across to have ever even acknowledged their existence. Inconel is the material of choice for this application when cost isn't a consideration.

Old 08-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by DOOBEE
I have the Akra titanium headers but never could find any info them. You are the first I've come across to have ever even acknowledged their existence. Inconel is the material of choice for this application when cost isn't a consideration.

Hi dear,

I did my research over the inconel material and from what I read I believe it's the best choice for turbo engines and to keep the performance of the car m the top as its a heat resistance. For my setup I would care about those things and I would be very selective choosing the material. As far as I know that Akrapovic has stopped producing the titanium headers because the pipes gets crocked after few full loads runs. That was the main reason to go for the inconel and Kline headers in particular. Despite the facts that's the slip on is Akra with 100 cells sport cats which will be replaced to links pipe from Akra soon.

The car on the previous setup (bolt on) was running just perfect and its produced 655 to the wheel on 109 MS Vp racing and it was constantly running low 6 (6.1) 60-130 mile and some times high 5 (5.88). Will do some changes soon but I would like to maintain the same level of mods (in other words stock turbos, no methanol etc)

Thanks for message and feedback,

Attached Images