996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Auto-blip tool... cool or not?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 05:27 AM
ghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to behold
Auto-blip tool... cool or not?

Hi guys,

all folks with tiptronic do not read any further cause its nothing for you. 6-speed manual users only.
For only street driving i would not recommend that device, cause it has some flaws.
I stumbled over this auto-blip device which can generate a blip while shifting down.
https://www.auto-blip.com/

It does not work like OEM stuff from porsche, but its better than a crippled heel and toe attempt or just doing nothing while driving on a racetrack.
I usually race with my 6TT and i find it very hard to heel and toe, especially on high speed race tracks where braking needs to be precise or needs to be modulated. For me itss almost impossible to heel and toe from 6 gear to 2 gear and optain the full brake pressure or modulate it.
So i bought this thing and i do hope that it takes the load of me on the racetrack.

Any experiences with this thing? Racejunkies in here who do use this?

Cheers
Steffen

Old 09-12-2018, 01:55 PM
SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !
It helps, works well. Easier to focus on braking, turn-in point and line.

Old 09-12-2018, 02:43 PM
ghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to behold
That sounds promising. On the street i still do heel and toe. But on the track i hope to gain some time from that tool, cause braking and focussing on the line will be much easier.

Old 09-12-2018, 03:47 PM
SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !
I turn it off on the street, it doesnt work well at a relaxed pace, kinda annoying. Best for when you're pushing it.

Old 09-21-2018, 07:28 AM
Finally installed it. What can i say..its awesome.
I need to thank Andres from Tractive technology, who helped me greatly with the installation. Great support.

Old 09-21-2018, 12:07 PM
LQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ghostofpain
I need to thank Andres from Tractive technology, who helped me greatly with the installation. Great support.
tell us more!!

Old 09-21-2018, 03:05 PM

just cruising around testing the autoblip. Road was still wet and with trofeo R‘s you do not want to mess with the elements on public roads.
It really works awesome.
connected the device to the clutch pedal top switch so you can modulate the blip via delay button. So freakimg easy.

Old 09-22-2018, 05:06 AM
DaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ghostofpain
finally huh? Nice job.

Old 09-22-2018, 08:37 AM
Well the connectors could be better. Had some trouble with them.