Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AM Veloce?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 10:24 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
AM Veloce?

We keep trying to talk ourselves into loving the new AM styling... But where did this design evaporate to?

THAT is a car I would dream of !

Not one person on the planet would say .. hmm well its sort of good looking.

Its stunning. Period.

Anyone know more backstory than it being a styling exercise?

Last edited by RolexDaytona1; 11-16-2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:08 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
I think this design concept was called Aston Martin DBC

Not sure what happened to it.

Old 11-15-2018, 11:36 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Obviously mid engine, but absolutely stunning. They'd have to raise it 5" to be able to drive it though.

Old 11-15-2018, 12:06 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
new mid engine vanquish?

Old 11-15-2018, 01:48 PM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Gorgeous.... Art, makes quite a statement.

Old 11-15-2018, 03:06 PM
era2076 is on a distinguished road
That is frigging beautiful

Look at the bright side, you can have one of these

Old 11-15-2018, 04:44 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Just a photoshop done by an art student several years ago when rumor of a mid engine Aston to take on the 485 first surfaced.

Old 11-15-2018, 09:27 PM
mjanis will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by era2076
That is frigging beautiful

Look at the bright side, you can have one of these

or or you could get one of these.........

Old 11-15-2018, 09:53 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Just a photoshop done by an art student several years ago when rumor of a mid engine Aston to take on the 485 first surfaced.
I think they should hire him and shift Reichman to a hyper car division where his ideas meld.

Old 11-16-2018, 08:17 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
I think they should hire him and shift Reichman to a hyper car division where his ideas meld.
I was into BMW until Bangle ruined the entire fleet styling wise.. (thank God the new Z4 looks like its headed in a better direction).... I hope we are not in for trouble at AM. Why the $#% are we not hiring art students to design the next exotic car at AM? Sure this rendering is mid engine, but just shift the lines a bit and it could be a front engine car.. Even if they told me the car pictured was electric I'd still want it! (First time I have ever said I'd want an electric car btw)

No one has ever had to explain to me or 'vote' if a chick is hot or not....

PS and why isn't there a gentleman's version of the 458? (Ahem AM this is your niche...)

Last edited by RolexDaytona1; 11-16-2018 at 08:31 AM.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:25 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mjanis

or or you could get one of these.........

LOL Guess which one is smiling and which one has a frown. Great pair and even better than the pics running around about the Fusion and DB9