View Poll Results: 6speed redesign
I like 6speed's current design!
24.53%
I like the new design below!
62.54%
I would like to see 6speeds design updated - but not the one below.
12.93%
Voters: 1284. You may not vote on this poll

New site design

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 09:44 AM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
I like the proposed new format.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:25 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
I like it, but we really need a pcar on there...

Old 07-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Minok has a spectacular aura aboutMinok has a spectacular aura about
I'd like to see the car graphic icons for the forums actually be the back-ends of the respective models they represent, if possible, rather than being one generic type for all.

And Why T F is the forum requesting I come here to take the poll when the poll is closed?

Old 07-10-2009, 11:36 AM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
Just to update - it should be coming in a couple of weeks.
We need to finish coding the design to make it work in a forum

Thanks for all the feedback!

Old 08-17-2009, 07:49 PM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
Site re-design will be coming tomorrow!

Old 08-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Doctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud of
Not to pick nits, but doesn't the Veyron have a 7 speed transmission?

Old 08-18-2009, 11:12 AM
ctzn is on a distinguished road
Looks good, however, to be nit-picky... The Veyron and the LP are too close to the same angle yet they are on different slopes making the pairing and proportions look a little odd. I would take steps to separate them or re-work the rendering to create some contrast there...

I don't like that I can identify the same brush used multiple times both around the cars and in the logo but inverted, this is distracting and takes away from the custom feeling I want to get from the site.

The straight black carbon dividers create a very stark contrast with the plain white of the background, I suppose this doesn't bug me so much as I find it distracting when browsing. Perhaps not such a 'black' black?

Hope that helps, I know it might be a little too late for changes but I just saw this thread.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:12 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Man it comes out and they use a VW and an Audi to represent.

At least the color is correct

Old 08-20-2009, 11:41 AM
carguy98 will become famous soon enoughcarguy98 will become famous soon enough
So... where is the new design? Was there a technical problem or is there a problem with my account?

Old 08-20-2009, 12:42 PM
IB Staff
Sadly there was... a weird issue was occuring in Internet Explorer 6, freezing the site.

We are trying to fix it.
Sorry for the delay.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:55 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carguy98
So... where is the new design? Was there a technical problem or is there a problem with my account?

It must be your account. Mine is great! Love the new design Adrian! To bad everyone cant enjoy it! Carguy98....maybe something wrong with your computer? Actually I think I figured it out. All members with 169 or more posts can see it! Put up one more post carguy

Old 08-25-2009, 10:19 AM
IB Staff
Ok - we are going now

Old 08-25-2009, 12:59 PM
boxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud of
Good job! I like the new site design, but one quick question- why is there a picture of a Porsche GT3 RS in front of every single car forum regardless of whether or not the forum has to do with Porsches?

Old 08-25-2009, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor
markccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to behold
It's actually a TECHART GTstreet so I don't mind

Old 08-25-2009, 02:09 PM
IB Staff
Originally Posted by boxtaboy
Good job! I like the new site design, but one quick question- why is there a picture of a Porsche GT3 RS in front of every single car forum regardless of whether or not the forum has to do with Porsches?
We can only have one image for that - a certain manufacturer won't allow us to use P-Car's in the header, so we got creative

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New site design