View Poll Results: 6speed redesign
I like 6speed's current design!
24.53%
I like the new design below!
62.54%
I would like to see 6speeds design updated - but not the one below.
12.93%
Voters: 1284. You may not vote on this poll

New site design

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 04:59 PM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
They actually use the same software as we use here which we develop
(vBulletin)

Old 06-26-2009, 05:09 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
woohoo! Brilliant is NOT one of those words that I hear very often when describing something I've done! hahaha! I usually hear something along the lines of.....silly....outgoing...fun....high strung.....LOL! Now you've made my day!
well it's not very often, in fact i can't remember when, someone tells me i've make their day. so yeah you've made my day for saying i made your day. ok so now i'm getting silly... like you. j/k hahaha

Old 06-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Like the new design, but agree with everyone, need a Porsche.
I thought Penske has control/ownership of this forum now? Does he not race Porsche's in the Le Man's series. Put one of his car's on the page and see if they'll ***** about that.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:03 AM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light
Didn't get to read any of above but agree that chg is good. This site is getting more inclusive of other brands besides Porsches anyways, so the banner w/ lots of other marque brands would be preferable instead of just the Lambo and Bugatti.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:26 AM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it like this. Lighter colors are easier for the eyes than a black/white scheme.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:05 PM
GMS03 is on a distinguished road
get a new speed and full gas or die trying it

Old 06-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Tijil is on a distinguished road
New design is very cluttered and broken up, and the actual content (the posts by members) is a very small percentage of each screen.

Just finding the little short comments interspersed with all the other parts of the page takes more time than it should simply BECAUSE of the design.

It is good that you are asking instead of just "Ramboing" changes as so often seems to happen.

Good luck! I can't wait to see the changes you will be bringing to other sites when you get the time.

Take care,
Tomas
Admin Elsewhere

Old 06-27-2009, 12:19 PM
500 is infamous around these parts500 is infamous around these parts
Other private Porsche forums seem to use pictures of Porsches so why is Porsche giving Speed such a hard time? If you can't use Porsche pictures I'd rather see attractive and scantily clad women than a lambo .

I do enjoy this forum over its main competitor, as there is much less bickering here and posts stay on topic for the most part.

I would really like to see the feature where you can put the mouse pointer over a thread and see a preview of the content.

Last edited by 500; 06-27-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:52 PM
AdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to all
I like the idea of having a members p-car up in the banner each week or month! with a small info on the car of the month/week!

Old 06-28-2009, 12:17 AM
prideandufcfan is on a distinguished road
New design is in the rightdirection BUTT!!

I think maybe you should have one new car like the lp560-4 and one older exotic like a mclaren F1 .
whatever all I'm trying to say is a little new and a little old. To pay our respects to our supercar ancestry!!

Old 06-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Tiptro will become famous soon enough
Hi all, I come to visit you often, and I find this site very interesting and very well designed.
Thank you to you

Old 06-28-2009, 12:45 AM
ActionJaxon is on a distinguished road
I like the new design but throw a Ferrari on there...not a lambo blah

Old 06-28-2009, 04:25 AM
330kph is an unknown quantity at this point
Change is Good

Hey guys

I do not dislike the current design of the site but think the new (proposed) design is good. Fresh.

Keep up the good work.

330kph

Old 06-28-2009, 07:09 AM
jrblackbox is on a distinguished road
The only thing constant is change

Old 06-28-2009, 11:28 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i think the new design looks great color wise. but i might be a little bit biased

why can't the area with the two cars be different everytime you turn it on? i don't know a thing about computers but you guys have figured out a way to change every pages Advertisements why can't that area rotate out as well.

you will never make everyone happy with the car choice. lambo ferrari porsche aston audi everyone is on this board.

possibly daily switches ( all white cars for sure ) make everyone happy but not everyday. i typically don't look at the top of the page but switching it out would keep it fresh all of the time

just my 2 cents

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New site design