Might be a longshot. Any potential job opportunities from May through September? OC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 05:53 PM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
Might be a longshot. Any potential job opportunities from May through September? OC

What's up fellow 6speeders, I felt I might as well give this a shot. I'm a 20 year old college student, and huge car enthusiast and fanatic.From May through September I will be back home (Laguna Niguel) and would love to indulge in any potential job opportunities in the automotive field. With cars being my biggest passion, I would love to work or somewhat intern in something automotive related for my time off from school. I am very open to job tasks and am very passionate about what I do. No matter how large or small of a job, I would definitely enjoy doing something that could give me a crash course in a car-related business atmosphere.

If there are any employers or owners of companies that this may cater to, please PM or email me and I will be happy to send my resume!

Thanks guys,
Ryan Fisher
mr_s4_fish@yahoo.com

Old 03-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Banned
1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about
this post brings back some memories years ago for me, when i landed an intern @ Michelin North America's marketing agency (circa after Raphael gone to Pirelli) on my final year of college; it sure has opened the door for me to many automotive corporations, especially how things run behind the scene in marketing perspective.

looks like you've got the right attitude approaching this, g'luck with everything Ryan!

Old 03-27-2009, 05:21 PM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 1JDM996
this post brings back some memories years ago for me, when i landed an intern @ Michelin North America's marketing agency (circa after Raphael gone to Pirelli) on my final year of college; it sure has opened the door for me to many automotive corporations, especially how things run behind the scene in marketing perspective.

looks like you've got the right attitude approaching this, g'luck with everything Ryan!
thank you sir, glad to hear it worked out for you! exactly what I am trying to do for myself

Old 03-31-2009, 08:16 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
I saw GMG in Santa Ana posting on the Porsche pages about job offers within the last couple of weeks ,not sure what the positions where as i am not looking, just remembered seeing it several times.What i do know is they have one the nicest shops around for Porsche,with lots of racing background ,good luck.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:40 AM
thanks. i sent them a message

Old 04-16-2009, 08:21 PM
ttt!

Old 04-16-2009, 10:12 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
did you get the job

Old 04-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by twturbo
did you get the job
nope, i emailed and pm'd but heard nothing back. hence the bump of the thread