Little Rock, Arkansas?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 09:49 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Little Rock, Arkansas?

Sound off peeps!!!

Old 11-07-2007, 05:28 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Um, hi Thomas. I thought we could have a 6speed meet at lunch today. Call me.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:11 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Um, hi Thomas. I thought we could have a 6speed meet at lunch today. Call me.
What about all the other 6Speeders in town? Anyone want to roll down to Buffalo Grill for some lunch? I'll be there early and will look for all the Ferrari's and Porsches to start rolling in.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:06 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tblackj
What about all the other 6Speeders in town? Anyone want to roll down to Buffalo Grill for some lunch? I'll be there early and will look for all the Ferrari's and Porsches to start rolling in.
Um, no. I think it's just us actually . . .

Old 11-07-2007, 07:34 AM
There have got to be a ton of 6 Speeders in Arkansas... They are here, just lurking.

We ought to start a Sunday afternoon car meet. 6Speeders only. That would be hot.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
How was the lunch meet? Any pics?

Old 11-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Which one of you guys play the banjo?

Christian

Old 11-08-2007, 06:09 AM
Originally Posted by Christian
Which one of you guys play the banjo?

Christian
I play the banjo... Russ plays the skin flute...

My God, I am going to pay for that one...

Old 11-08-2007, 07:34 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Is Little Rock still reaaaalllly ghetto in some parts? I recall an HBO Special a few years ago called "Bangin in Little Rock" and it showed gangs, fights, etc and said it was one of worst crime rates/gang concentrations in the country!?

Old 11-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Is Little Rock still reaaaalllly ghetto in some parts? I recall an HBO Special a few years ago called "Bangin in Little Rock" and it showed gangs, fights, etc and said it was one of worst crime rates/gang concentrations in the country!?
At one point, many years ago, Little Rock was the highest murder rate per capita in the US. Also at that time, there were a lot of gangs in Little Rock that were really stupid and they wanted there 15 minutes of fame. It has slowed down ALOT. There are still a few areas that you don't want to go into and buy a summer home, but those areas are few and far between. I've lived here my whole life and there isn't an area of town that I would be scared to drive through at any time of the day.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:16 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I've lived here my whole life and there isn't an area of town that I would be scared to drive through at any time of the day.
I wish i could say the same thing about Philly

After the sun goes down, areas of the city are not fit for people that arent from that hood...no matter your skin color....and esp not in a Porshce!

Old 11-08-2007, 02:51 PM
invncble is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35

I am glad you asked that question. I have been wondering that for years. Ever since I saw Bangin in little rock

Old 11-08-2007, 02:52 PM
I was actually in Bangin In Little Rock. I was the black guy in the stolen Mustang GT doing donuts in the street.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:53 PM
sal
sal has a spectacular aura aboutsal has a spectacular aura about
All three members now present and accounted for...

Old 11-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
I've lived here my whole life and there isn't an area of town that I would be scared to drive through at any time of the day.
Oh but the looks you must get when you do, especially in some of your cars...

I'd love to have seen the looks on people's faces at Walmart when you rolled in and parked the GT--LOL!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Little Rock, Arkansas?