Cars and Coffee: Baton Rouge Sunday May 6, 2012 @ Twin Peaks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Smoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud of
Cars and Coffee: Baton Rouge Sunday May 6, 2012 @ Twin Peaks

www.carsandcoffeebatonrouge.com

May 6
8a-12N
We'll be meeting at Twin Peaks on Siegen where our kind hosts will have coffee and refreshements for us.

See you there!

Last edited by Smoky; 04-12-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: active link to a commercial non-sponsor
Old 04-10-2012, 08:53 PM
morpheus is on a distinguished road
Hey Smokey, don't know if you know and just have the wrong date, but Vinnie is organizing a Cinco de Mayo drive and C&C at Twin Peaks on the 5th for Cinco de Mayo. The last one he did was a blast. Probably had about 40 cars show up including an Enzo, new Maclaren, Lambos, P cars, F cars, and a host of others. The one on the 5th is expected to be even larger. I'll definitely be there along with my son (P Carrera).

Old 04-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Smoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud of
Yes we know. I spoke with Vin about this back in Jan or Feb and we just said we'd have a real fun weekend at the beginning of May!

Twin Peaks is going to be hosting our regular C&C meets for a while and they are excited to be working with our group.

Since Vinnie's meet is a more "exclusive" invite-only meet and the C&C meets are open-to-all I don't anticipate much impact to the two audiences. In fact, everyone from Vinnie's meet should have their exotics all shined up and ready to attend C&C the next day.

I'm looking forward to attending both events. Let's just hope the weather holds out for us all!

Thanks

Old 04-12-2012, 07:12 AM
PootyP is on a distinguished road
Sounds good to me. I will once again try to make it, weather permitting.
What time does that place open for business or do they open early just for C&C?

Old 04-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Twin Peaks will provide coffee and refreshments for our morning attendees.
Lunch hours begin at 11AM for those who want to grab a bite before departing.

See you there!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:02 PM
mmahon04 is on a distinguished road
Looks like my Saturday and Sunday are spoken for now. Can't think of a better way.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there with the RS 4.0 and a new 2012 Ipanema Blue Metallic Carrera GTS Cabriolet.

-Troy

Oh ya, BTW mods Baton Rouge is STILL NOT IN THE SOUTH EAST OF THE UNITED STATES!!! Thanks for showing the love for the south. Only been asking for over a year for a "Deep South" region. It's so nice to be dirt under someone's shoes thanks.

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 04-13-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:06 AM
krautfed is on a distinguished road
Hey guys/gals,

I'm relatively new to the area and still haven't met many car enthusiasts, so I'm organizing a photoshoot, ideally in May. Here is some of what I posted on Fleurobahn:
__________________________________________________ __
I propose a GTG for a photoshoot in May. I am a professional photographer and have all the equipment needed. I am willing to give free web sized photos to everyone that participates and give discount pricing to prints/posters. For the first shoot, I want to keep it relatively simple, and if it works out well, I will hold another one and do strobes/rig shots/etc. I think there are other photographers here on this board, and if you are, please PM me.

What I want to do is brainstorm on a date and locations. One thing to remember is that May 6th is C&C @ Twin Peaks and May 13th is Mother's Day. I have been in BR for 2 years but I am still new here and I'm not familiar with a lot of photo-op locations. I really haven't had the opportunity to hang out with the car crowd, so I'm wanting to host this to meet and greet.

Please post up if you are interested. Also give suggestions on dates and locations. One thing to remember is that cars should :lol: be clean for the C&C meet, and later that day may be great for the photoshoot. This isn't limited to Fleurobahn cars, but I really need to see how many people want to do this and how many people are willing to organize and help with this.

__________________________________________________ __

I don't want to jack this thread, so if you are interested, PM me or post on Fleurobahn: http://fleurobahn.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=944

Also, I don't like coffee, and I don't have a C&C worthy car, but I'll try to bring a camera to Twin Peaks the 5th and 6th. I only photo cars with permission (privacy, license plate concerns, etc), so you will know who I am.

Proof that I am real (only sports though!): http://www.josephbellamy.com

Old 05-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Bump for the weekend!

Old 05-02-2012, 10:58 AM
"Bump" is forum lingo for "bumping the thread to the top".

C&C Baton Rouge May 6 at Twin Peaks is still on!

Our kind hosts at TP have told me they will provide coffee for our participants. They open all services for lunch at 11am.

Thanks

Last edited by Smoky; 05-02-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Lateral G is on a distinguished road
I'll come by. I look forward to seeing you all there. This will be my last meet before moving back to Los Angeles.

Also, whose down for a drive afterwards?

Old 05-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Pics posted here
Full site: http://www.carsandcoffeebatonrouge.c...0512_full.html
Mobile friendly: http://www.carsandcoffeebatonrouge.c...12_mobile.html

Thanks to all who attended! It was a great start and a great turnout. And thanks again to the folks at Twin Peaks for keeping everyone caffeine-enriched and cooled-off with the fans.
We have one more Baton Rouge meet-in-the-heat in July. NOLA will host for June and details will be posted here: http://www.carsandocoffeelouisiana.com .
After that we host September and things will be cooling down just a little! (That's right..I'm already looking forward to the Fall!)

we are going to snap up a special something for the July meet. Stay tuned!