Anyone in the Houston area know anyone with a Lift I can use this weekend?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 09:02 PM
uracowman will become famous soon enough
Anyone in the Houston area know anyone with a Lift I can use this weekend?

We are selling the corvette and I was wondering if any of you guys knew anyone who could let me use a lift for about 2 hours. I need to uninstall a magnaflow exhaust and vararam off the corvette. I would be willing to pay for time on the lift unless the owner was generous enough to let me use it for free. I ask of this favor because all I have at home are ramps that lift my car about 18 inches and I know it is going to take me 6+ hours to uninstall those parts without a lift.

I am heading back to the houston area late thursday evening so I would need to use it on friday or early saturday at the latest. Please let me know if you guys know anyone.

I am in Katy, so preferably on the westside but I am open to anywhere as long as it isn't a long drive.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:24 PM
uracowman will become famous soon enough
Or I can exchange some photowork of one of your vehicles or any vehicle you wish in exchange for this work. For those of you who know my work, you know I don't play around.