Taycan (Mission e) Deposits?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 01:03 PM
BT1
BT1 will become famous soon enough
chargers - battery warranties

My understanding is that these chargers used to be free for life but now are only free for a year. Any teams owners have an estimate of what they paid after the first year for "gas"? Also, as I live on the east coast every other car is not a tesla. Although this is not a Porsche question, one day it may be. Has anyone purchased a used tesla or volt and what was the experience in relation to battery warranties?

QUOTE=Gus_Smedstad;4675804]The Supercharger network is a huge benefit for Tesla owners. Absent any similar nationwide fast charging network, or an agreement whereby Mission E cars can use the Superchargers, the Mission E (or any other battery-only EV) becomes something you can only use locally. While there are a lot of level-2 chargers out there, the 6.6kW or so top limit on most of them is only useful for overnight charging, since you only gain about 7-8 miles of range per hour at that charge rate.

I'm not sure that alone would preclude me from buying one, if it were otherwise a near-911 electric in driving experience, since I have a second car. But it would certain weigh on my mind.[/QUOTE]

Old 01-01-2018, 03:22 PM
C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !C4s Dave Is a GOD !
new deposits

friday money down for preorders of Misson E and GT2 RS, first places, don't know when can order if the Mission E looks like Pano no way

Old 01-02-2019, 09:58 AM
GreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to behold
Ditto that Dave on the Pano-look Taycan.
First in my market here on the 'E' deposits from back in early 2017....but will pull it if the Mission E body is abandoned.....as it appears has happened.

Old 01-10-2019, 08:25 AM
GreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GreggT
Ditto that Dave on the Pano-look Taycan.
First in my market here on the 'E' deposits from back in early 2017....but will pull it if the Mission E body is abandoned.....as it appears has happened.
And.....it's possible that Porsche may be starting to feel the apprehensions developing out here that their Tay will be looking less like the 'E' than many will like. I just noticed they added a message to one of their pages promoting the Taycan Deposit program (that page still showing images of the beautiful 2015 design study)...........message reads:

Vehicles shown are the Mission E and Mission E Cross Turismo concept cars, and are similar but not identical to the PorscheTaycan model on which you are considering placing a deposit.

Old 10-17-2019, 11:35 AM
MSchweitzer is an unknown quantity at this point
I did place a deposit a long time ago, and received my Porsche thank you letter, but I am really disappointed on range and price, once options are added. Maybe when the base Taycan comes out these will sell, but I can't imagine many that are buying a Turbo S.

Old 02-25-2020, 08:50 PM
betlion is on a distinguished road
overpriced and look like the panamera facelift
not enough supercharging stations like Tesla
no thanks

Old 04-30-2020, 05:23 PM
ezscreener is an unknown quantity at this point
Taycan in the can

Configured “the one” and the order is in. I’m being told fall delivery. First “new” car I’ve purchased in 25 years and farrr more expensive. I’ve got a 911 silver anniversary that will only be pried from my dead hands. I’ve got a very good feeling about the Taycan. Hope I’m right!