Tuning/Modifications

KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 90 votes, 4.16 average.

Old 05-27-2005, 05:54 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by K24madness
Chad it has been a pleasure following your car over the years. I have the luxury of seeing the build in person. Both you and Rob have been very resourceful in thinking outside the box. I have learned a lot about how far I can safely push my own car (993tt). Look forward to the results of all of your madness.

Todd please don't ever back off or Chad may lose his competitive spirt. I think both of you guys feed off each other.
K24madness,

Todd has helped me alot with Killer Angel. For those of you who are not aware ............. Killer Angel uses many EVOMS parts such as their shortshifter, head studs, boost hoses at the turbo's, the intake manifold from the heads to the throttle body, fuel rails, etc.

As soon as we have her back together we intend to incorporate EVO's new air filter system.

Old 05-30-2005, 08:18 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
With about one week to go to receiving all our parts back from HP Coatings, I thought I'd give a general parts recap.
S Car Go liquid CO2 cooled and nitrous injected "Y."

Carbon fiber nitrous bottle.

90 mm Throttle Body.

Europipe 85 mm exhaust.

Ruff short shifter and EVO short shifter (not shown)

Old 05-30-2005, 08:29 PM
cjv
S Car Go Racing Intercoolers.

S Car Go Racing Headers.

S Car Go enlarged turbo oil tanks.

Another shot S Car Go Racing 85 mm CO2 cooled "Y" pipe.

GT1 triple index oil pump.

Old 05-30-2005, 08:39 PM
cjv
Triple disc clutch.

Larger Injectors.

Turbo's
Anyone care to guess what hot side turbo is being used?

Old 05-30-2005, 08:51 PM
cjv
S Car Go Tranny Cooler.

Another pic of turbo.

S Car Go Racing carbon fiber intake.

Old 05-30-2005, 09:01 PM
cjv

Super Exotic (metal) Manley (exhausts) and Forrera (intakes) Valves (#1 and #3) The #2 and 4 valves are stock Cuo valves. These valves are currently having ceramic coatings applied to the face and radius and coating to the stems. Pics soon.

GT3 knifed edged and reduced journal crank vs stock crank. It is also cross drilled, micropolished, nitrated and stroked 2mm. This crank is over ten pounds lighter than the stock GT3 R crank.

Pauter Rod. Designed for GT3 crank, small journals & 23 mm wrist pins. The wrist pin bore has two oil holes instead of one.

Old 05-30-2005, 09:14 PM
cjv
EVO Intake. Note no splitter. This motor was designed to breath real hard between 3600 and 9500 rpm's. This is the reason for the large air plenom. This will hurt lower end response a little. This is the reason for the progressive NOS ssytem between 2400 and 4400 rpm's.

Shuffled Pinned Spanish Case.

Old 05-30-2005, 09:23 PM
cjv
GT3 Cup Cam Housings.

Give you an idea. Diameter of Killer Angel's journal diameter next to GT3RS journal diameter.

Old 05-30-2005, 09:39 PM
cjv
Prototype CT piston engineered by S Car Go Racing.

Sorry, but S Car Go Racing will not allow me to show pics or release any information regarding their cams or the cranks oval bearings.

Also not shown are the EVOMS head studs and boost hoses at the turbo's.

Last edited by cjv; 03-02-2007 at 12:24 AM.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:26 AM
cjv
The next time you see these pistons the faces will be coated for heat resistence and better flame travel and the shirts will be coated for less friction.

Old 05-31-2005, 01:13 PM
Craigger is infamous around these parts
I admire your dedication to this, and cant wait to see the final product. I only started reading, just about the time when you bent your rods. could provide those who missed the thread on rennlist on what kind of things you have done otherwise to the car? such as suspension etc?

Old 05-31-2005, 11:47 PM
cjv
Originally posted by Craigger
I admire your dedication to this, and cant wait to see the final product. I only started reading, just about the time when you bent your rods. could provide those who missed the thread on rennlist on what kind of things you have done otherwise to the car? such as suspension etc?
I lost most of those pics when my computer crashed awhile back. I'll have Rob @ S Car Go Racing take some new ones of the brake and suspension mods. I have a few of the brakes and I re post them.

Fronts are 380 mm/ rears 350 mm, full floaters from GT3 R.

Rears with S Car Go Spacers and studs.

The car is lightened throughout ........... 3,192 pounds

Last edited by cjv; 05-16-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-31-2005, 11:58 PM
cjv
Note the dual fresh air intakes which are intergal in the engine cover. Also note the nitrous vents to either side of the license plate.

Techart II nose and cf hood.

Fourteen pound battery, shutoff switch and Techart tower strut front and rear.

Gauge console

Last edited by cjv; 05-16-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:13 AM
cjv
Liquid CO2 Controls

Nitrous and Intercooler High/low/delta instrument.

Roll Cage/Liquid CO2/Rear JRZ 4 way cannisters

Last edited by cjv; 05-16-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:22 AM
cjv
Spa Digital tack and shift lights.

Dual inline fuel pumps and larger supply/return fuel lines.

Solid ridgid piping for pressurized air.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 90 votes, 4.16 average.

Quick Reply: KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring