Sponsored by:

HRE: Exelent wheels, Exelent service:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 09:54 AM
CURSED is on a distinguished road
HRE: Exelent wheels, Exelent service:

6sp' members,

Imagine, how many times have you been loading your chariot on a trailer in the pouring rain while its 30 degrees after running it on a Dyno? Well, it happened to me and unfortunately my lady friend was the only one guiding me up the trailer. The imminent happened and I scraped one of the front wheels on my car on the trailer rail. HRE comp's in 19' now matched the trailer with bright orange paint from the rented trailer from Uhaul ..

I sent an email to HRE and Vince responded the same day, listed what needed to be done to have the wheel repaired. Two weeks later I finaly had to time to get the tire dismounted and shipped off the wheel to HRE for repair. They had the wheel in their shop for ONE day before shipping it right back to me. They had to disassymble the wheel, repair the trailer rash and repolish the rim, all done in one day! I never believed it would be so fast of a turn around. My car has been on jack stands for less then 7 days. Very impressed.

I received the wheel this morning and it looks brand new again. The price was more then reasonable for the repair which turned out perfect. I would recommend HRE to anyone and will contiune to use them as my primary wheel of choice!

Adam

Old 05-09-2009, 10:11 AM
DR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to all
if always had good experience with HRE. Great customer service

Old 05-09-2009, 10:22 AM
MNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really nice
The use of spell check or a dictionary will help those of us not good at extrapolating words.

Last edited by MNGolfer; 05-09-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:23 AM
DR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to allDR REKLESS is a name known to all
didn't know this was an english examination. Thanks for your input

Old 05-09-2009, 10:28 AM
MNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really nice
Maybe sixth grade spelling should be mandatory for the forum. Then aggaiiiiiin maybee errione undurstands these writing word.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks Again bro, may God bless you and your family

Old 05-09-2009, 02:40 PM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
this guy must be quite popular at parties with the attention minutia that he pays.

Originally Posted by MNGolfer
Maybe sixth grade spelling should be mandatory for the forum. Then aggaiiiiiin maybee errione undurstands these writing word.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:13 PM
My bad. Nobody should be accountable for their performance.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:44 PM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
I guess we've got our own version of the "****-retentive chef" monitoring the "performance" and "accountability" of this social networking, web-based community

Every car site needs it's resident melancholic, HR-type to keep the rest of the group accountable to their self-imposed standards of excellence and typo-free existence.

Originally Posted by MNGolfer
My bad. Nobody should be accountable for their performance.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:52 AM
CURSED is on a distinguished road
How did a thread about HRE customer service turn into this hate fest??

Old 05-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
Good to hear you had a great experiance Adam. As they say "you get what you pay for."