997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Modified Stock Suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 09:22 AM
kir
kir is on a distinguished road
Modified Stock Suspension

Merry Christmas to you all,

I am pretty sure I saw a thread about modifying the 997.1TT stock suspension, that some one had "cracked the code" to the PASM which would enable other settings in between the two standard modes (which I find either too soft or too hard). I would be very interested in knowing more about this especially as the potential Bilstein Damptronic upgrade isn't cheap and not fail safe.

Does anyone know more about this?

997TT 2007 / Manual 6sp (Short Shift) / Guards Red / Nature Brown / LSD / so far all stock

Old 12-25-2013, 11:31 AM
w00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to behold
TPC Racing did that but hasn't released it yet.

Happy holidays

Old 12-25-2013, 12:00 PM
kir
kir is on a distinguished road
Ok thanks for info!

Looking forward to reading the reviews once it has been released.

997TT 2007 / Manual 6sp (Short Shift) / Guards Red / Nature Brown / LSD / so far all stock

Old 12-25-2013, 03:14 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
I have a pre-release version of it from TPC Racing and I have to say that it is definitely worth waiting for and it is a phenomenal change to the suspension set-up (above and beyond what the stock or the PSS10 suspension can do).

I will be heading to Sebring in January for a David Murry event and can't wait to test out the latest "software" on the unit when I get there (it come with three maps that can be updated).

Old 12-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
PM sent. We have sold several DSC computers.

Originally Posted by kir
Ok thanks for info!

Looking forward to reading the reviews once it has been released.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:41 AM
w00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Harris@ TPCRacing
PM me please. I'm interested

Old 12-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
PM sent!

Originally Posted by w00zy

Old 12-26-2013, 03:43 PM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
Harris please don't forget about me. Can the DSC computer be used with Bilstein Damptronics?

Old 12-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by slawek
Harris please don't forget about me. Can the DSC computer be used with Bilstein Damptronics?
Yes, the DSC computer replaces the PASM box and works with Damptronic shocks.

Old 12-26-2013, 04:56 PM
40TO60N1 is on a distinguished road
I'm interested... please PM.
BTW, Will it work with the car lowered, and stock Shocks?

Old 12-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Tiptro will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Harris@TPCRacing

Old 12-26-2013, 07:40 PM
rdf16 will become famous soon enoughrdf16 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Harris@TPCRacing
Interested also.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:42 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rdf16
Interested also.
Me too whats the damage?

Old 12-26-2013, 09:03 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Right, hate to ask, but what's the damage? Is this a good solution to use just with springs and stock shocks?

Old 12-27-2013, 12:26 AM
limitedslip has a spectacular aura aboutlimitedslip has a spectacular aura aboutlimitedslip has a spectacular aura about
Can we get some actual info posted in this thread instead of this PM me PM you nonsense

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Modified Stock Suspension