997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Kline Decatted Exhaust Review 997.2 TURBO S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 11:09 PM
Humilde is just really niceHumilde is just really niceHumilde is just really niceHumilde is just really nice
Kline Decatted Exhaust Review 997.2 TURBO S

One month ago I Decide to change my exhaust , kline was best option( price quality) i was using a catted Europipe exhaust .
Europipe catted vs Kline decatted (personal opinion)
Cold start : Kline win for me this one , the kline decatted exhaust is at least 30% quieter in a cold start against the europipe catted
Normal Driving : they both are very similar in sound character very similar you could notice more boost sound from the europipe and a more high pitch sound from the kline.
Spirit Driving (WOT):In this department the Kline de catted exhaust is superior the sound its very good ,europipe its not far but it doesn't offer the sound level tone that the kline gets. (personal opinion )

both are great but for me the Kline Decatted exhaust gives you a little of both worlds ( loud when wot , and quiet when cruising )
videos are from Go pro ; sound its not the best but something i haven't record the europipe yet.

i want to thanks Felix from Kline and Dzenno from Protune Freaks , excellent customer service and fast shipping.

Old 11-28-2014, 04:43 AM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics and vid, glad you're enjoying it!

Old 11-28-2014, 04:54 AM
NickS is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds really good.

Old 11-28-2014, 05:51 AM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
Nice review, sounds like you got yourself a nice exhaust there...nice pics/vid.

Old 11-28-2014, 06:13 AM
swc
swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !
Finally direct comparison between Kline Decatted and Europipe from an experienced owner of both. Kline decatted is very loud and high pitch at full throttle but very quiet with no drone at cruising and normal driving. I couldn't be happier with my Kline decatted.

Old 11-28-2014, 07:57 AM
xbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Agree the Kline is quiet during normal traffic but sounds amazing under wot!

Old 11-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Awesome work guys. Great video thanks for sharing!

Old 11-29-2014, 06:13 AM
Irishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud of
Damn that sounds incredible.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:59 AM
Brooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond repute
That's a great sounding turbo....congrats .there might be a chance that I might be decatting the cargraphic ...might be posting some vids in another thread....but I have to say that's one of the best sounding turbos I've heard...

Old 11-30-2014, 08:22 AM
Humilde is just really niceHumilde is just really niceHumilde is just really niceHumilde is just really nice
Originally Posted by Brooklyn boosting
That's a great sounding turbo....congrats .there might be a chance that I might be decatting the cargraphic ...might be posting some vids in another thread....but I have to say that's one of the best sounding turbos I've heard...
Its getting better with some miles

Old 01-21-2015, 06:46 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Is this the inconel kline exhaust or steel one?

Old 01-21-2015, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by speedsterr
Is this the inconel kline exhaust or steel one?
race decatted steel one

i have 2 xpipes one with silencer (street) y one straight (track) they are very easy to switch.

Old 01-21-2015, 07:15 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Humilde
race decatted steel one

i have 2 xpipes one with silencer (street) y one straight (track) they are very easy to switch.
How come you didn't go for the inconel one? Was it just price?

Old 01-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
If you have any questions I would be glad to help. In stock!