Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 911 997.1 Turbo 6-Speed for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 08:57 PM
dsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to behold
2007 911 997.1 Turbo 6-Speed for Sale - SOLD

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $69600
Mileage: 46000
Color: Speed Yellow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

It is time to move on from the wonderful piece of German machinery so for sale is my 2007 997.1 Turbo w/ 6-speed transmission. The car has been locally owned Arizona/Phoenix/Scottsdale since new: first owned by VP of North Scottsdale Porsch, the second owner is a Porsche enthusiast (some may know him or the car from the forum), and now me. The car has never been driven hard, never tracked.

Upgrades Include:

* Locally tuned by Evolution Motorsport (EVOMS) in Tempe, AZ to the EVT550 level.

* Short shift kit from EVOMS w/ alcantara covering

* Sachs 2.5 clutch upgrade with about 1,500 miles on it. The clutch is very "street friendly" but just holds the power better.

* EB Werks adjustable spoiler mounts so can fix/adjust the rear spoiler height. (i have the original hydraulic assembly still)

* Tranzit Bluetooth kit

* Suspension Upgrade - GMG - front & rear sway bars & springs, rear stop links are Tarret, and rear bump steer kit is RSS (all installed by EVOMS). Complete alignment was done by EVOMS. These upgrades were to bring this car onto the same levels as the iconic 911 GT2.

* Spark plugs have 6000 miles, serpentine belt was replaced 6000k miles ago along with fuel filter and front diff. fluid.

The overall condition is not what would be expected for a car from 2007. Myself and the prior owner are detailing fanatics so only the best products were used. Plastic components were coated in 22PLE coating. The paint has been coated with C-Quartz glass coating for an unbelievable shine. The clear bra was installed about 2 year ago and covers the entire front nose, entire hood, and parts of the front/rear fenders.

Feel free to contact me with questions and please only serious inquires only; don't waste my time. The title is currently held by Bank of America. This is a great opportunity to own a rare color, mezger engine, manual transmission Porsche 911 turbo.

Note - car is being sold with the stock wheels and stock exhaust system/tips.

Thank you, Dennis

Last edited by dsurovcik; 01-06-2016 at 06:13 AM.
Old 12-24-2015, 05:06 PM
dinkman is on a distinguished road
where was this color when i was in the market! very nice car and price, good luck

Old 12-26-2015, 01:06 AM
dsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=dinkman;4445940]where was this color when i was in the market! very nice car and price, good luck[/QUOTE

Thanks and I guess in my garage. a

Old 12-26-2015, 11:06 AM
thumpernc24 is on a distinguished road
Stunning car.

Old 12-26-2015, 02:07 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
Haven't seen this guy on the road. Really love SY! Good luck! Hope it stays local.

Old 12-26-2015, 03:44 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
I have seen this car in person and it is among the CLEANEST 997s you will find (looks phenom in yellow).

The suspension setup never mind the power in this car is outstanding.

Dennis is a great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable / meticulous with his cars.

Plus you can't beat a 'private' sale in Arizona to save on sales tax...

Last edited by socialpro; 12-26-2015 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-26-2015, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by dhahlen
Haven't seen this guy on the road. Really love SY! Good luck! Hope it stays local.
Thank you and me too.

Last edited by dsurovcik; 12-26-2015 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-26-2015, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by socialpro
I have seen this car in person and it is among the CLEANEST 997s you will find (looks phenom in yellow).

The suspension setup never mind the power in this car is outstanding.

Dennis is a great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable / meticulous with his cars.

Plus you can't beat a 'private' sale in Arizona to save on sales tax...
Thanks Alex. It has been a great car to own an a blast to drive.

Last edited by dsurovcik; 12-26-2015 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:58 AM
Post Holiday Bump with some new pics. Have more to show but do not show the correct wheels.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:43 AM
Car is Sold!

Here she is with the replacement...

Old 01-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Wheeler will become famous soon enough
Congrats on the replacement!! Beautiful! We just got back from our second trip to PHX/Scottsdale...LOVE that area. We rented a 2015 Huracan for the day and drove the $hit out of it, out near Sagauro Lake! What a setting.