Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Wee spoiler on the back ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Wee spoiler on the back ???

Does any one think the Coupe would benefit from a wee lip spoiler ....
Ive been thinking I'd like one. The boot ( Trunk) looks very bare and exposed ?? Who has one on their coupe??
Frank

Last edited by Frank ( Sunnyside ); 03-08-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:16 PM
jsmith141182 is on a distinguished road
Mine had this one fitted when I bought it, still not sure if it looks better or not?!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2283356689.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	343884  
Old 03-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jsmith141182
Mine had this one fitted when I bought it, still not sure if it looks better or not?!

I like it, but I don't I've look at many pictures , What you say about not being sure rings true with me. I think the boot does need something. IMO the lift up spoiler is to far forward and should be situated at the rear of the boot like a 911 turbo's lift up spoiler.
Perhaps there is a more "Manly" spoiler that can be fitted......apologies to the Ladies.
Thanks for posting the picture and thanks for your candid reply.
Frank

Old 03-09-2014, 06:00 PM
jsmith141182 is on a distinguished road
It's not something I would have added had I bought it without as I like the smooth sleek look. That being said I do like subtle changes to break from the norm. Either way these are cracking looking motors. Do you have any other mods planned? Jake

Old 03-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by jsmith141182
It's not something I would have added had I bought it without as I like the smooth sleek look. That being said I do like subtle changes to break from the norm. Either way these are cracking looking motors. Do you have any other mods planned? Jake

Uhmm, good question. I would like some more power and a slightly more aggressive exhaust. Nothing else planned
Frank

Old 03-14-2014, 02:30 AM
Originally Posted by awdinut
they spoil the looks of a car. The rear of a Bentley GT is one of the great pieces of auto sculpture in existence, and gluing on a strip of after market plastic that can not affect performance seems a very unfortunate defacing of a Bentley.

I wonder if that's why they call them a "spoiler"

Old 03-18-2014, 03:37 PM
THEBUONONE is on a distinguished road
Ooo yes

Bro do it do it i have one on mine and it looks awesome and really sports the car up nicely i happen to really like the way it looks without it its wayyy to boring its just enough to put that little bling to the car

Old 03-19-2014, 07:18 AM
wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !
you could just buy the Gt Speed spoiler, lots on ebay, looks more stockish,

Old 03-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by THEBUONONE
Bro do it do it i have one on mine and it looks awesome and really sports the car up nicely i happen to really like the way it looks without it its wayyy to boring its just enough to put that little bling to the car

Do you have any pictures??
thanks for the info.
Frank

Originally Posted by wpgfordguy
you could just buy the Gt Speed spoiler, lots on ebay, looks more stockish,

Mine is a Speed , I didn't know there was a difference
Frank