Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Feedback on Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Gallardo Build. Beware!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 12:39 PM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice
Exclamation Feedback on Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Gallardo Build. Beware!!

Many of you have been asking what happened between Billy and Dallas Performance and I wanted to confirm that everything has been resolved. He has removed the website and statements and we have made the best of the situation, and have both decided to part ways amicably.

In light of everything that has happened over the past week, I wanted to take the time to show that Dallas Performance has always taken pride in building some of the highest quality systems in the industry. From day one, we have sought to create a Twin Turbo Gallardo kit without equal on the market. Our stage 1 systems include the MoTeC ECUs as a standard feature. We feel that no other ECU on the market has proven itself time and time again, in racing and street driven applications, and we wouldn’t compromise an entire build with an inferior product. Even though it would allow us higher profitability. Always seeking the best product and highest quality control, our harnesses are built by a leading motorsports wiring company, exclusively to our drawings. Every harness is tested for impedance with a Cirris Hi-Pot tester on every wire at every pin before they go into a vehicle. This is an extra step that assures a quality and trouble free product.

Custom billet relay block

Our fuel system uses billet fuel hangers, with high quality vane pumps, coupled with 10 secondary injectors to help support fueling while maintaining stock drivability. All of this is standard in even our basic Stage 1 kit, leaving the only optional feature being an upgraded clutch. Not only is this kit an excellent value with high quality products, but is without equal in the market today, and this same mindset continues on with our Stage 2, Stage 3, and Race Spec kits.

Billet fuel hanger assembly example (generation 1)

Based on this experience, I have come to realize that a big hurdle with any build is balancing one’s budget with their desire for making more power. The transmission and drivetrain modifications are usually not as fun to pay for, as they don’t necessarily make more power, but we firmly believe they are a must to truly enjoy these cars without worry. So, in an effort to help with that, Dallas Performance is going to offer the next 2 twin turbo Gallardo builds FREE supporting drivetrain UPGRADES.

This offer is limited to the next 2 new builds, and I will also offer similar upgrade options to the many Gallardo builds in the shop currently.

To be more specific, this is what I am offering:

Stage 1 build will receive a free upgraded clutch and free labor to install and setup. This is a $6,000 value.
Stage 2 build will receive a free upgraded clutch, and free billet axles with labor and setup. This is a $8,500 value.
Stage 3+ build will receive a free upgraded clutch, free billet axles, and our Level 1 transmission upgrades which includes billet helical drop gears, transmission machining, setup and installation. This is a $17,500 value.

If you are planning to be in the Dallas area and would like to visit our shop, I would be glad to give you a tour of our shop, and show how our products are the best in the business. We have many different cars currently in various stages of their build, and we would be willing to show any aspect of the build to you, as I love showing the parts we build, to new and existing customers. Feel free to ask anyone that has visited the shop, and they will confirm this.

Also, aside from anything I could tell you, actually riding in a Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Gallardo is all the explanation needed. Please contact me if you are interested in getting a ride in one of our builds either an LP or pre-LP Gallardo.

Further than that, we have also invested substantial capital into our Dallas Performance Gallardo drivetrain inventory. Unlike many other high volume platforms, upgraded Gallardo driveline parts can’t be purchased from a catalog. As a result, every single Gallardo part you see below, has been developed and manufactured exclusively for us. You have to be committed and build the supporting parts to do one properly, and this is the reason it makes it impractical for most shops to do one or two Gallardo builds. Some of these parts took 12 months or more to develop, and can only be cost effectively machined in large quantities. This substantial investment shows our dedication to the Gallardo market, and we are proud to claim they are available only at Dallas Performance. Having these parts in stock eliminates the waiting period for the customer, and makes it purely a financial decision to upgrade.

Dallas Performance is committed to our customers, and we stand behind our work, and look forward to helping you out in the future. If a picture is worth a thousand words, I conclude with some pictures of our work.

Dallas Performance Gallardo Billet Helical 1st-6th gearing manufactured exclusivity for Dallas Performance by the best in the business - Pfitzner Performance Gearbox (PPG).
Also pictured, Dallas Performance Billet Helical Drop Gears, Dallas Performance Billet Clutch Extension Shaft.

Dallas Performance Billet Differentials

CNC Machined Billet Intercooler End Tanks

Custom Nickle Plated Fittings instead of standard brass fittings like most shops

Dallas Performance CNC Machined Billet LP550/LP560/LP570 Intake Manifolds

Dallas Performance Race Spec-1 DP-1560

Dallas Performance Stage 3 DP-1260

Dallas Performance Stage 1 DP-870

Dallas Performance Race Spec Heads

Dallas Performance Stage 3 Gallardo

Dallas Performance Race Spec-1 Superleggera

Dallas Performance Gallardo Short Block

Last edited by DallasPerformance; 07-30-2014 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice
Dallas Performance Stage 3 Superleggera

Dallas Performance Stage 3 DP-1270

Old 07-29-2014, 01:41 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
looks top notch, and glad to see a vendor take care of customer complaint and defend his product.

Old 07-29-2014, 02:06 PM
Mit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant future
Thank you Taylor & DP performance for the transparency regarding the recent situation and the quality of materials used in your build.

Old 07-29-2014, 02:58 PM
ZO6ER is on a distinguished road
Love that billet Lambro intake

Old 07-29-2014, 03:15 PM
RAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to all
I love seeing this type of Lambo parts ****!

Old 07-29-2014, 03:17 PM
jomama will become famous soon enoughjomama will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ZO6ER
Love that billet Lambro intake
it'd actually be pretty sweet if it said "lambro" on it!

gotta say, i haven't seen a bad looking TT build on this forum, regardless of vendor. that being said, the parts in these pics look amazing!

Old 07-29-2014, 03:36 PM
supra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant future
Wow, talk about craftsmanship!

Old 07-29-2014, 03:53 PM
Tritek R33 GTR is on a distinguished road
Amazing builds and parts as usual. I needs some of this stuff on my car! The race package inter coolers made me drool!

Old 07-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
5star, the issue has been settled by those involved...so please let it be and cease trying to stir things up again

Old 07-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Jsn
Jsn is on a distinguished road
Without question, this sh*t looks legit.

Old 07-29-2014, 07:56 PM
will175 is on a distinguished road
I like that your posting pics of your parts!!

Just to touch on the subject since it hasn't been brought up too much. But you guys do offer E85 tune correct? If so do you also do flex fuel tune for lower boost setting?

Aloha,
Will

Old 07-29-2014, 11:43 PM
newschool is on a distinguished road
Nothing but the best! Cant wait tell DP gets more race kit customers. More feelings are going to get hurt thats for sure! Having seen the major players kits up close and personal nothing holds a candle to DP, NOTHING.

Old 07-30-2014, 02:05 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Wow! These parts look flawless. Keep up the great work Taylor. I knew it was BS when I saw Billy's pics. What a joke...somebody staged some pics to make DP look bad.

Last edited by yumaverick; 07-30-2014 at 02:13 AM.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:46 AM
Dallasracing is on a distinguished road
Very cool of you Taylor.. Anyone that takes advantage of these offers are going to be super stoked with the end result.

Ricky

Last edited by Dallasracing; 07-30-2014 at 09:17 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feedback on Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Gallardo Build. Beware!!