At exactly 4pm click on this post for Memorial to Ben

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 02:04 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
At exactly 4pm click on this post for Memorial to Ben

At exactly 4pm EST come to this post and offer a prayer, blessing, thought in Memory of Ben Keaton our beloved friend.

Old 06-04-2005, 02:17 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !

Old 06-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Please join me in prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I come before you today. I humbly ask for your gracious spirit to fall upon Ben's wife and child, his family, his friends and all of us. Almighty God we are all hurting at the loss of our brother, I would ask for your comforting arms to wrap around us all and for the peace that surpasses all understanding to come upon us. We ask that you will lift up the family in the coming days and weeks ahead, give them the strength and courage they will need to go on. Give those surrounding the family the wisdom to be of help and encouragement to the loved ones Ben left behind. I would pray that you would help us all to examine our lives and to make sure we have placed our wives, children and family's second only to you. Let us never forget how quickly life can be snatched away from us and to cherish each moment you grant us on this Earth.

Be with each and every one of us, especially Ben's wife, daughter and family and bless them, shower them with your love.

It is in the name of the Almighty God we pray.

AMEN

I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is on a distinguished road
Ben was always the one with shorts and a smile.

Amen.

Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
Death is nothing at all.
It does not count.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
Everything remains as it was.
The old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched,
unchanged.
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.
Call me by the old familiar name.
Speak of me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no sorrow in your tone.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed
together.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without effort
Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was.
There is unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just
around the corner.
All is well. Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before.
How we shall smile at the trouble of parting, when we meet again.

TTM0TION is on a distinguished road
...Amen

though we never met I always appreciated everything you did for me, lost but never forgotten I will always remember my friend Ben, Lj

Old 06-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
Ben,
There is nothing I can say that already hasnt been said. I feel like I lost a brother and a great friend. I have looked up to you ever since you replyed to a post of mine. You were living the dream and I was dreaming the dream. My prayers are with you and your family. RIP Brother, you will always be missed.

Cole McConnell
Dallas, TX

The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is on a distinguished road
Amen

Ben you will never be forgotten...

Always in my thoughts and prayers...

GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
Amen to my friend Ben, although I have never met him, he has been a great caring person and was willing to help out his friends.

Amen

Old 06-04-2005, 02:24 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Amen Buddy. Ben, I know you're in Heaven now, but we still miss you.

Old 06-04-2005, 02:25 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Rest in peace Ben and I hope that your family will be able to overcome this tragic loss. It has truely touched each and everyone of us here in 6speed and in other car forums and I offer my heart felt prayers to you, your wife and your little daughter.

This is a sad day indeed, for this forum has not only lost a valued member, it has lost a brother to everyone here, me included, who's infectious love of cars transcended oceans to find it's way even here, nearly 10,000 miles from where you lived.

May your soul be in heaven and may your loving family find the solace that they seek in the love expressed by everyone here.

Respectfully,
Khalid
Kingdom of Bahrain

Last edited by 03-turbo911; 06-04-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:27 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Amen, RIP.

Old 06-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is on a distinguished road
Ben, May your family find some comfort knowing our thoughts and prays are with them at this very difficult time.

RIP

Old 06-04-2005, 02:31 PM
kc911 is on a distinguished road
I am very sorry to hear of his passing. We have never met but I have been reading his posts and enjoying his pictures. Everyone seemed to think highly of him

I have searched through some posts but couldn't find any information on his passing. Could someone please share what caused his untimely death?

Ben and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.
k

Old 06-04-2005, 02:31 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
AMEN

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: At exactly 4pm click on this post for Memorial to Ben