Ben lj Memoriam Website Up--Please Post a Comment!

Old 06-04-2005, 04:53 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Ben lj Memorial Website Up--Please Post a Comment!

Hi Everyone,
I had one of the guys from our IT department working to create a site where we could organize all of our thoughts and comments about Ben for his Wife and Daughter. Please go to the site below and post a comment, quote, story or anything you please to honor and reflect on Ben Keaton's life. I realize many have already posted comments here, please take the time to copy and paste them into this site so that they may all be organized and easily accessable!!

Ben Keaton Memoriam Website

Thank you,
Evan K.
PS- Mods, can this please be made a sticky in all forums?

Last edited by AMG ETR; 06-04-2005 at 05:10 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 will become famous soon enough
Very nice of you Evan.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
Evan, thank you for doing that.

I am sure his family will love it.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:04 PM
topspn is on a distinguished road
Evan,

That was very nice of you all to do this.

Regards

Old 06-04-2005, 05:04 PM
996turbo will become famous soon enough
Good job Evan.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:13 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I'll sticky it right now. Evan this was really special of you. Thank you from all of us
DJ

Old 06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is on a distinguished road
Evan,
Thank you for taking the time to set up a site for Ben. Now we have a site to celebrate and reflect on Ben's life.
Can someone please post the picture of Parker in the CGT on the site?

Last edited by Porsche Babe; 06-04-2005 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:19 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Porsche Babe
Evan,
Thank you for taking the time to set up a site for Ben. Now we have a site to celebrate and reflect on Ben's life.
Can some please post the picture of Parker in the CGT on the site?
Sure, someone please post it or email it to me (ekoz23@aol.com) and I will do it when I get home tonight.
Regards,
Evan
PS- Don't thank me guys, it was the least we could do!!

Old 06-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
sent you the pic Evan

Old 06-04-2005, 05:47 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
That is very nice of you Evan, great job! I will email you the picture to you.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:49 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Oh sorry , I just realized that Lizard1 already sent you the pic Evan.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:55 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Evan,
Great work man!
Thanks,
Luis

Old 06-04-2005, 06:17 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Evan,

Great job my friend

It is truly an honor to be associated with you!

Old 06-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Parker is on a distinguished road
ev this is fantastic.

Old 06-04-2005, 08:24 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Great job...I will post something from my heart once I am able to gather myself. It's so strange that a person I never met could have such a strong and meaningful impact on me. I guess it's that way for the hundred's who have never met him, but knew him through his whitty, informative and at times inspiring posts. He could really drum up a Cayenne conversation. I was amazed at his sense of humor when he would bring up the many unresolved issues with the Cayenne...What was really impressive was his generosity in sharing his experiences with the GT. It was awe inspiring to get down with the nitty gritty of that car that many of us mere mortals may never experience.

I remember I had asked him how he sleeps at night waiting for that car to come in...his reply amazed me and is a testament to his character. He said what really keeps him up was the waiting for his daughter to arrive. He said that is what's important and what he thought about most. A true awe inspiring family man. Ben, I will miss you...you were one of my Porsche hero's !!! RIP my friend...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ben lj Memoriam Website Up--Please Post a Comment!