2 years today - we miss you Ben

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
2 years today - we miss you Ben

You are always missed by your family and friends. I did not know you personally but you and your family are always in our prayers. Godspeed amigo!

Old 06-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC will become famous soon enoughRobynC will become famous soon enough
It's hard to believe that two years have gone by already. He will always be remembered.

Old 06-10-2007, 10:36 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
wow so much time has passed, rip man

Old 06-13-2007, 08:43 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe it's been 2 years - Secure, incidentally - that's me in the passengers seat in your avatar...good times. Ben, we haven't forgotten you!

Old 06-13-2007, 08:51 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
I remember the date well.. I actually teared up a bit when I saw the picture of his child sitting in the same seat (in the GT) where her daddy would eventually meet his end. My daughter (at the time) was inside my wife's belly and I couldn't help but feel even more sympathetic. God bless you Ben.

Old 06-19-2007, 12:44 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bumble996
I can't believe it's been 2 years - Secure, incidentally - that's me in the passengers seat in your avatar...good times. Ben, we haven't forgotten you!
Great thread ...... I remember you posting that when I made that avatar way back when. Ben's passing had a big impact on my life especially learning about the type of person he was. He is missed.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:12 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bumble996
Never knew that Albert. I stole the avatar from bmoores to celebrate Ben.
What a treat to have known him personally. His passing certainly made me think further into risking my life on the track. To me its not worth it for the thrill to risk possibly killing myself and leaving my kids without a father and my wife without a husband. Since Bens passing, we have seen several others lost (Luis Aldaz, Harris' Dad, a close friend of mine in a high speed boating accident, etc). I have noticed that it has made a great bit of us think harder about risking our lives for little thrills.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:56 AM
Scott '96 993c2 is on a distinguished road
2 years flew by like nothing ... RIP Ben.

Scott

Old 01-04-2008, 04:28 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Hard to believe it is two years already.

Haven't seen the same enthusiasm as Ben's on any board for the beloved CGT.

RIP,

MK