964 Turbo Picture Thread.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 01:32 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
964 Turbo Picture Thread.

I know there are many members on 6speed who love the 964 Turbo. Well this thread is for us.

Post up the best pics you guys have. Thanks.

Last edited by Phoenix; 08-27-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:34 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future

Old 03-18-2007, 01:37 AM

Old 03-18-2007, 01:38 AM

Old 03-18-2007, 01:45 AM

Old 03-18-2007, 02:03 AM

Old 03-18-2007, 03:11 AM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
WOW... Such AMAZING cars!!

Beautiful pics too! Thanks for sharing dude.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Kinesis 996 is on a distinguished road
Wow i never knew that 964 have a model of Turbo S. How much hp do those have?

Old 03-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Kinesis 996
Wow i never knew that 964 have a model of Turbo S. How much hp do those have?
Yup. They were made for the 92-93 model years.

Horsepower: 381 hp @ 6000 rpm
Torque: 354 lb. ft. @ 4800 rpm
Weight: 2844 lbs.

Last edited by Phoenix; 03-18-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:59 PM
porshah will become famous soon enough
Phoenix - what can you tell me about the Amethyst Turbo? I have the same exact color. I like the Recaro seats and the BBS LM wheels.

Old 03-18-2007, 10:53 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
OMFG Kevin, one of the best threads ever, and one of my FAVORITE cars ever as well, some day

Old 03-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Jay...I have to say those LM's look pretty cool on the 965...on post 2, are those stock side intakes?

Old 03-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by porshah
Phoenix - what can you tell me about the Amethyst Turbo? I have the same exact color. I like the Recaro seats and the BBS LM wheels.
porshah,

It's for sale with Park Place Ltd. ( www.parkplaceltd.com )

Look under "General Inventory" and then "Porsche".

Asking $64,950.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
OMFG Kevin, one of the best threads ever, and one of my FAVORITE cars ever as well, some day
Martin, when you're ready, let me know and we'll find one.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:46 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 964 Turbo Picture Thread.