964 Roll Call

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Old 04-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
964 Roll Call

To try and add some activity to this section of the forum, let's get a roll call of 964 owners. Post a pic or two of your ride, year, model, miles, mods, and anything else you'd like us to know about your car. Let's see what you got. There are some great rides out there on the 6 that need to be seen. Try to keep the ****/post ratio high. Here's mine:

1994 C4 Widebody
84K miles
Mods: Techart springs, front strut bar, Raid Freeway steering wheel, 3.6 Turbo Speedlines, front splitters, tint
I bought this car March 2008 with 77K miles. This is my first Porsche and definitely will not be my last. I love this car and it is currently my daily driver. I'm currently getting my Speedlines refinished and will post updated pics when I get them installed in a couple weeks.

Last edited by Busta Rib; 08-24-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:40 PM
ginch will become famous soon enough
Had some down time at work today and figured I'd snap a few pics. Nothing differnt really but new pics non the less......

Its a 93 C2. 48,000 original miles. Nothing special compared to the lovely widebody posted above!!!

Derek

Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Fatlace is a jewel in the roughFatlace is a jewel in the roughFatlace is a jewel in the roughFatlace is a jewel in the rough
1990 C4. Bought this car with 83k in August 2008 with all intentions of building a really fun track car after retiring my drift car. It hasKW V3 Coilovers and Volk Racing TE37 with proper offsets. It's going in for a paint job and is getting a brake job in the next couple weeks. Updated photos soon.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
JC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really nice
Wow this thread is one of the best on this forum!!! I can't wait to see where this goes.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
[cross-posted from the NW section.]

A couple of weeks ago I received my refurbished Speedlines from Jim Dorociak. You might know him for his refinishing work over at Rennlist. These Speedlines came with the car when I bought it and were beat to hell. Jim did a great job of breaking them down, trueing them, cleaning, and polishing. I decided to go with a unique finish. The hoops and centers were polished and then the centers were sprayed with a black-tinted clearcoat. It gives the wheels a very black-green metallic look in direct sunlight and more depth than a normal black finish.

Jim even re-etched the "Speedline for Porsche" lettering, wheel widths, and offsets that were rubbed off from previous refinishing. Some shots at the Northgate Target/Best Buy parking garage. Next time, I will use a lower ISO setting to minimize the over-exposure from the overhead lights. The car is riding on Tech Art sport springs and 5mm spacers all around.

My new lighted shift **** and boot

Last edited by Busta Rib; 08-24-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:24 PM
theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !theblue Is a GOD !
I had no idea you could control the 4x4 on C4.. what does that control do, bias it?

Old 05-21-2009, 02:50 PM
That is the switch to lock the diff for low-speed slippery conditions. It automatically disables at 25 MPH if I recall. Haven't had the opportunity or need to use it yet, but nice to have just in case.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:05 AM
skiredski is on a distinguished road
964 White

Busta Rib,

I'll post some pics of my 1990 C4. My is bone stock now. It looks like you have done several of the upgrades i am considering. You had some wings forsale a while back. Are they gone? Specifically the bridge wing?

Great site. just learning the 964 forums and NW forums.

Old 10-24-2009, 09:07 AM
seefour is on a distinguished road
Here's my 1994 C4 Factory TurboLook. Nice thread... maybe we can get info and pics for all 238 of these beasts.

Attached Images     
Old 10-27-2009, 12:18 AM
outerbank is on a distinguished road
I'll post pics in a week or two when my car comes back from the shop. Having some simple plastic body panels replaced.

Old 10-29-2009, 12:46 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
One lame photo, I know, but two weeks ago I became the lucky buyer of a gem up here in the PNW. 1993 RS America, 24k miles, race prepped with suspension, alignment, rolled fenders, fuel cell, seats, steering wheel, full cage, 3.8 wing, Quiafe differential, sunroof delete, radio delete, A/C delete, RUF mirrors and front lip and best of all, a 3.8 liter, 355 hp motor built by Bob Holcombe at Motorsport Design. Some other things I am sure I am leaving out.

I have been traveling coast-to-coast since I got the car, so I will get more photos out when things settle down a bit.

Roman

Last edited by gigharbor1; 10-29-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Congrats, Roman. That car was just waiting for you to pick her up. Looking forward to seeing it at a GTG one of these days.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:17 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a lot, Jim. It's a completely different experience from my Audi, and I look forward to driving it on the track. I'll certainly bring it to the next GTG that I am able to make.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:07 PM
jimq is on a distinguished road
1991 C2 TIP cab. 76K miles and bought it 6 years ago.

Attached Images   
Old 11-17-2009, 12:00 PM
Some amateur photos of my RSA, fresh from an external detail and new Ventureshield

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Quick Reply: 964 Roll Call