Just specced my TTS order

Old 05-23-2013, 07:21 AM
Dubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really nice
Just specced my TTS order

Just specced my TTS order at the dealer. Here are the specs:

- Rhodium Silver Metalic
- Leather interior in black and carrera red
- Porsche Entry & Drive
- Glass sunroof
- Power steering plus
- 20inch Turbo S wheels
- Smoking package
- Light design package
- 18 way adaptive sports seats
- pdk gear selector in carbon
- burmester sound system

Total cost 185,500 (base price for the TTS is about USD1400 cheaper here than the US).

Abit hesitant about the Rhodium silver and inclined to go with GT silver. Perhaps will pass by the dealer tonight and check the samples again to make my mind up about it.

Delivery and production dates to be confirmed by the end of the month im told. Im hoping for Sep/Oct delivery.

Old 05-23-2013, 01:09 PM
991TT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dubai_TT

- Rhodium Silver Metalic
- Porsche Entry & Drive
- Glass sunroof
- Power steering plus
- 20inch Turbo S wheels
- Smoking package
- Light design package
- burmester sound system

Total cost 185,500 (base price for the TTS is about USD1400 cheaper here than the US).

Abit hesitant about the Rhodium silver and inclined to go with GT silver. Perhaps will pass by the dealer tonight and check the samples again to make my mind up about it.

Delivery and production dates to be confirmed by the end of the month im told. Im hoping for Sep/Oct delivery.
i did that to today ... same options almost i asked for the steering stitching in red

rhodium silver
red/black interior

but in kuwait its much higher on prices .. 197k$

we didnt talk about discount yet .. lets see

Old 05-23-2013, 01:36 PM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
But the configurator is still not up in Dubai.

Also, I would consider removing the power steering plus.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Dubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really niceDubai_TT is just really nice
The configurator is up and running at the dealer. Not yet on the website though. You can go to the dealer and spec it there on their system. Turbo base price AED541k and TTS starting at AED659k.

Considered removing power steering price but what the heck its only an AED880 and appears to be steering assist when parking etc. so why not. In the end of the day whole steering system now is electric, so I diubt this would make it any worse, but what the heck do I know.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:11 PM
eddtiff is on a distinguished road

- Rhodium Silver Metalic
- Porsche Entry & Drive
- Glass sunroof
- Power steering plus
- 20inch Turbo S wheels
- Smoking package
- Light design package
- burmester sound system

Nice build Dubai_TT. That build looks close to what I want on my Turbo. In regards to the colour, after looking at fester's brilliant GT Silver, it's hard not to choose that one. Have to really see Rhodium in person I guess to see the difference.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:56 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are getting cars in Sep/Oct? That is quick, I don't think we can see cars in the US till end of the year

Old 05-23-2013, 11:48 PM
eddtiff is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mdc
You guys are getting cars in Sep/Oct? That is quick, I don't think we can see cars in the US till end of the year
In Hong Kong, the dealer has told me they will start accepting orders around the Frankfurt Motor show in Sep. By then, they will know how many Turbos will be allocated to HK. Build time is around 6 months, so car delivery will be next March.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Not confirmed yet, but dealer was told by porsche before the official announcement (about a month or so back) that first deliveries will be around that time, confirmed build dates and deliveries will be confirmed end of the month once they have all the initial orders and speak to Porsche about allocations.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:52 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Smoking package?
Why not quit, the car won't stink and you'll live longer? jk
looks nice

Old 05-24-2013, 08:12 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Smoking package?
looks nice
try that, not quite working out. Just have to keep trying

Old 05-24-2013, 08:21 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by eddtiff
Nice build Dubai_TT. That build looks close to what I want on my Turbo. In regards to the colour, after looking at fester's brilliant GT Silver, it's hard not to choose that one. Have to really see Rhodium in person I guess to see the difference.
Great build, I second the GT silver vote, I think it would go better w/ the red/black two tone interior than the more blueish tint of Rhodium. Otherwise, it's exactly as I would (and probably will) build one!

Old 05-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Rams86 is on a distinguished road
I'm getting close to specing mine. I was number 3 on the list and i am now number 2. My dealer is only getting one s slot initially and the guy ahead of me just bout a cayenne turbo and may not take his turbo s slot so I may move up.

I've asked the dealer if I can de select the parking sensors and he does not think it will be allowed on the turbo s which seems insane for a car in this range. I also do not like either of the wheel options but would never consider an aftermarket wheel on a porsche. I am going to see if the gt3 wheels are an option. I know the performance will otherworldly but there are many design cues I'm not wild about And. I'm a bit leery to commit before seeing icon the flesh. It's crazy to think this car will probably bein the 120's just two years from now.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Smoking package?
looks nice
Lol. If only I did. That option comes standard here, but even if it didnt, I think Porsche should just include it. The interface looks hideous with that gaping hole at the end + who doesn't want an extra 12-volt to plug in a phone charger and/or radar detector.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:06 AM
mdc
Lol. If only I did. That option comes standard here, but even if it didnt, I think Porsche should just include it. The interface looks hideous with that gaping hole at the end + who doesn't want an extra 12-volt to plug in a phone charger and/or radar detector.
That is a "free" option for all the cars. Look way better with it

Old 05-24-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm getting close to specing mine. I was number 3 on the list and i am now number 2. My dealer is only getting one s slot initially and the guy ahead of me just bout a cayenne turbo and may not take his turbo s slot so I may move up.

I've asked the dealer if I can de select the parking sensors and he does not think it will be allowed on the turbo s which seems insane for a car in this range. I also do not like either of the wheel options but would never consider an aftermarket wheel on a porsche. I am going to see if the gt3 wheels are an option. I know the performance will otherworldly but there are many design cues I'm not wild about And. I'm a bit leery to commit before seeing icon the flesh. It's crazy to think this car will probably bein the 120's just two years from now.
Ide say pull the trigger and go for it. 911's never get the justice they deserve from the photos, im sure it will look amazing (and pull like a beast). I agree, they could have done abit more on the design, particularly on the front bumper, but Im sure it will grow on me more and more once I set my eyes on it in real life.

I just passed by a new Boxter in GT silver. That car looks really nice, and the color looks amazing on it. Im tempted to change from Rhodium to GT. Going to the dealer tomorrow to pay the downpayment. Will make my mind up then.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just specced my TTS order