Techart 991 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
I'm on the right side of the pond and these two definately fits my criteria! Both "aftermarket" cars.

FWIW I think pretty much every 996, 997 (except the GTx cars), Cayman, Boxter, Cayenne and Panamera look better with aftermarket wheels. However I am what you might call a wheel wh*re..
The 991 actually does ok with the stockers though.

Last edited by Zlaatan; 12-01-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:29 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Oh how I DO desire the Singer... without question

Old 12-06-2013, 03:52 AM
zooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by kot.u.lookin
Would you care to post some pictures of some "Nice" ones that fit your criteria on your side of the pond?
Sure.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:26 PM
kot.u.lookin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Suzy991
That's not hard to answer.... Just a regular 911 without plastic crap or ugly wheels. I still have to see the first good looking bodykit or after market wheels for a 911 yet.

Suzy991 (iOS app)
Opinions are like Rectums, everyone has one. I just wanted to see what your take on a fine example of a 911 would look like on "your" side of the world. I am almost positive there is a decent amount of plastic throughout a 911, however not available to see or interpret in plain sight as plastic.

I just dont understand how it turned into a "my side of the pond" theory thats all IMO, if you are a true "petrol head", you can learn to appreciate everything whether in RAW form straight from the factory, or modified to someone else taste.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
I'm on the right side of the pond and these two definately fits my criteria! Both "aftermarket" cars.

FWIW I think pretty much every 996, 997 (except the GTx cars), Cayman, Boxter, Cayenne and Panamera look better with aftermarket wheels. However I am what you might call a wheel wh*re..
The 991 actually does ok with the stockers though.

Right on I can relate!

Old 12-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by zooyorker
Sure.

If i am not mistaken, most of those pictures you posted are cars here in the states, but I am not quite sure. They are indeed however, nice examples.

As you can guess, I am not starting this debate to open up a can of worms to determine who has the best taste in cars. I just thought what the other person stated was pretty subjective and many could argue about the fact it has nothing to do with where you are geographically in the world..

FYI, not all "Americans" are as ignorant as someone so hinted.

Back on topic, I love the pics of the new 991 on this thread