Techart 991 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Techart 991 Turbo

The Techart 991 Turbo. No performance upgrades yet.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:12 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a firm believer that Black cars in person are ridiculously awesome, but in a picture shot on a dark set, it just doesnt do the car justice. You can't even really see the details on the Techart pieces. Just no contrast between set and subject. I'll have to wait for better pics before I can tell if I like the pieces better than stock.

Old 11-20-2013, 05:07 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
I'm a firm believer that Black cars in person are ridiculously awesome, but in a picture shot on a dark set, it just doesnt do the car justice. You can't even really see the details on the Techart pieces. Just no contrast between set and subject. I'll have to wait for better pics before I can tell if I like the pieces better than stock.
I loved their 996 stuff... The 997 was a little weird.

But - this has some potential. Unfortunately, I agree, it is difficult to see the lines - especially in the front. I don't quite know what I'm looking at.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:51 AM
guod is on a distinguished road
stolen from elsewhere to show a real life photo!

Old 11-21-2013, 07:31 AM
Built to Blast
GFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud of
New pic is amazing. Curious what's going on with active front spoiler.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:01 AM
Former Vendor
Bryan@Autogeek is on a distinguished road
Car looks amazing!

Old 11-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Typically Techart... Not my cup of tea

Suzy991 (iOS app)

Old 11-22-2013, 08:13 AM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Not overly aggressive. Looks good.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:20 AM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
Don't understand why people do the air inlets in different colors especially in CF... Looks hideous

Any time you do things like these, the effect should be very subtle not dang so eye catching where you can't appreciate the rest of the car

But hey, what do i know

Old 11-24-2013, 12:05 PM
kot.u.lookin is on a distinguished road
Saw a white one on the cover of Dupont Registry. I kept staring at the cover for a few seconds and thinking if I would be able to adapt to having a P car without a manual trans. Its making me think twice. The new 991's design is very enticing.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:16 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Don't like it. prefer the factory look!

Old 11-24-2013, 01:16 PM
zooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Suzy991
Typically Techart... Not my cup of tea

Suzy991 (iOS app)
I couldn't agree more. I have a hard time in understanding why people like it so much over in the states. My guess is that it is european, which makes it somewhat exotic.The design is far too "insecty" for me and this side of the pond, only drug dealers drive them, in white…naturally. This standard bodykit only is okay, the GT Street versions are going to be just as ugly as the 996 & 997 ones… Its always a shame!

Old 11-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Overlake will become famous soon enough
Get rid of the utterly unnecessary Techart plastic eye mascara and the flower petal, an-inch-too-big 21s... add some Y spoke dished out 20" forgeline wheels, lower slightly more so there's little to no gap from top of tire to fender and it'll be a completely amazing 911 in my books.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:18 PM
kot.u.lookin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zooyorker
I couldn't agree more. I have a hard time in understanding why people like it so much over in the states. My guess is that it is european, which makes it somewhat exotic.The design is far too "insecty" for me and this side of the pond, only drug dealers drive them, in white…naturally. This standard bodykit only is okay, the GT Street versions are going to be just as ugly as the 996 & 997 ones… Its always a shame!
Would you care to post some pictures of some "Nice" ones that fit your criteria on your side of the pond?

Old 11-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kot.u.lookin
Would you care to post some pictures of some "Nice" ones that fit your criteria on your side of the pond?
That's not hard to answer.... Just a regular 911 without plastic crap or ugly wheels. I still have to see the first good looking bodykit or after market wheels for a 911 yet.

Suzy991 (iOS app)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Techart 991 Turbo