My new baby - TTS Cab - Wow! Do I love her :-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 09:00 AM
ColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WheelB
Whats up brother , Congrats ! your gonna love her . Glad to see you finally got her . Send email when your free
Thanks man. I LOVE her! I'll shoot you an email shortly.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:57 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Stunning .. wow. Makes me want to swap out my R8 ..

Old 02-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Will you actually keep this one you freak? Good to see you here... my first Porsche and Turbo was basalt. Glad you got it and finally!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2014, 10:05 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Vic55
Will you actually keep this one you freak? Good to see you here... my first Porsche and Turbo was basalt. Glad you got it and finally!!!!!!!!!
LOL each time I logon its like ColdList has a new ride, a big congrats! Either way I tell my wife she should be happy this is my addiction and not something else (that I could swap often).. she doesn't think I am funny!

Old 02-27-2014, 10:14 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Congrats it's gorgeous! I don't see many cars today optioned with smokers package.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:32 AM
ColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vic55
Hahaha Vic! Yep. Keeping this one (at least that's the sentiment now-lol!) If I start asking you about other cars anytime soon STOP ME!

This one just showed up at Hennessy the other day. Easy decision this time.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by uhn2000
LOL each time I logon its like ColdList has a new ride, a big congrats! Either way I tell my wife she should be happy this is my addiction and not something else (that I could swap often).. she doesn't think I am funny!
Haha! Mine has just moved on into "acceptance". Makes life easier on both of us-lol!

Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by ColdList
Haha! Mine has just moved on into "acceptance". Makes life easier on both of us-lol!
Nice.. love it! My 21 month old son is my car buddy - I thought I was addicted he is all over it. Making different sounds for the M5 and the R8 - its too funny. His favourite is the M5, all the buttons and MT shifter, pretends he is driving, making the noises.. I can't tell you the # of times he has hit that SOS button - BMW Assist must have me flagged.

I am thinking for future stable a RR(Full Size) combined with an M3 (MT) and Ferrari California (T) or M6GC and Targa4S (MT). We will see - Cayenne being sold this summer.

Last edited by uhn2000; 02-27-2014 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:24 PM
dethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud of
Pm me when you get bored of this one and sell it haha

Old 02-28-2014, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by uhn2000
Nice.. love it! My 21 month old son is my car buddy - I thought I was addicted he is all over it. Making different sounds for the M5 and the R8 - its too funny. His favourite is the M5, all the buttons and MT shifter, pretends he is driving, making the noises.. I can't tell you the # of times he has hit that SOS button - BMW Assist must have me flagged.

I am thinking for future stable a RR(Full Size) combined with an M3 (MT) and Ferrari California (T) or M6GC and Targa4S (MT). We will see - Cayenne being sold this summer.
Ha! My 18 mo. old son is the same way. We took him to the Porsche dealership a couple weeks ago for the first time and as soon as we get out of the car he starts yelling "car, car, car, car, car, car and pointing down the row of 991s-lol! Truth is, my wife is a car nut too so there's really no deterring me when I want one. In fact, when she saw the red on the configurator it was her that was really wanting it. Now, for once, I am glad tha I listened.

She's not one for modding cars but she let me do a few things to her M6. Turned out pretty nice.

I usually mod mine tastefully. I am trying very hard not to get some HRE P101s and I am sure that will only last until they have springs made for this car-lol! As you see, Ben@WB is already telling me to email him. He knows-hahahaha!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GC_Wheels4.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	432.4 KB
ID:	340595  

Last edited by ColdList; 02-28-2014 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:41 PM
dkim12 is on a distinguished road
*sigh* even more jealous now seeing the M6...another car you have that I would have built the same way. blk/blk with those beautiful wheels

Old 02-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by dkim12
*sigh* even more jealous now seeing the M6...another car you have that I would have built the same way. blk/blk with those beautiful wheels
Ha! That's the wife's DD. Those are the OEM 433GC wheels. Looked at lots of different aftermarket wheels and funny that they seemed to be such a great fit. Got a modded yet OEM look so we both are happy. Also added OEM front and rear M6 coupe spoilers, CF exhaust tips, H&R springs, Macht Schnell spacers, IND blackout kit and I put the DP from my F10 M5 on the car. It is lightning fast. When I had my C2S she teased me for months that she had the fastest car in the garage. Not so much any more.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Redline2894 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ColdList
Hi all,

New member here. Very active in other forums but thought I'd hop on here and hopefully contribute,

Sort of a car addict. I flip quite frequently but I believe I have found one that I will keep for a little while. It was a crazy road to get her. Bought a 2014 C2S in August, traded in Jan. for a 2014 TT, returned it after 6 days to order a TTS coupe then saw this cab in Hennessy's showroom, spec'd out almost exactly as my coupe except for exterior being Basalt Black Metallic as opposed to white. Anyway, couldn't wait for the delivery of the coupe nor could I pass her up and leave her there all lonely in the showroom.

P3M Burmester® High-End Infotainment Package
Exterior Color 1V Cabriolet Roof in Black
Z4 Basalt Black Metallic
BQ Leather Interior in Black/Carrera Red
625 Porsche Entry & Drive
638 ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl.Reversing Camera
250 Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
658 Power Steering Plus
435 20-inch 911 Turbo S Wheels
342 Seat Heating (Front)
456 Adaptive Cruise Control incl. Porsche
Active Safe (PAS)
541 Seat Ventilation (Front)
581 Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
583 Smoking Package
630 Light Design Package
P07 Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) with Memory Package
970 Two-Tone Leather Interior
Porsche Crest on Headrests
XUV Storage Compartment Lid with Model Logo
Carbon Fiber XHJ Gear Selector in Carbon Fiber
XXD Door-Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated

Rotten iPhone pics. I will post better ones later.

-Mike
Gorgeous! Black exterior with red interior!
I can only imagine what a Turbo S feels like.
I've only driven a 2006 Porsche Carrera and that was quite amazing!
Congratulations!

Old 03-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by dethman
Pm me when you get bored of this one and sell it haha
Hahaha! Funny man! I am keeping this one for a long time I believe.

Originally Posted by Redline2894
Gorgeous! Black exterior with red interior!
I can only imagine what a Turbo S feels like.
I've only driven a 2006 Porsche Carrera and that was quite amazing!
Congratulations!
Thanks! I love the black and red combo too. And yeah, they are pretty darn fun!

Old 03-03-2014, 03:17 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Congrats on the new toy!! Welcome! That Porsche love is so infectious that I think i will go drive one to work

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My new baby - TTS Cab - Wow! Do I love her :-)