My new baby - TTS Cab - Wow! Do I love her :-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 12:22 AM
ttpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!

'14 Maserati Gran Turismo Sport Convertible

Nero Carbonio/Rosso Carralo

Enjoy yours in good health

Last edited by ttpopo; 03-07-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:31 AM
ColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ttpopo
Thanks!

'14 Maserati Gran Turismo Sport Convertible

Nero Carbonio/Rosso Carralo

Enjoy yours in good health
Yeah, it looked like a Maserati. Had no clue what model it was. That is just beautiful!

Enjoy!

Old 03-07-2014, 11:26 AM
ttpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ColdList
Yeah, it looked like a Maserati. Had no clue what model it was. That is just beautiful!

Enjoy!
Your car is super sweet too (and WAAAAAYYY Faster). I think the GT is a great compliment to a 911TT - one for show, the other for go. The Maser really has an exotic appeal approaching the other italianos, while still being super comfy, reliable and an awesome DD.

Seriously, you gotta hear the sound. Actually don't - because if you do. You.Will.Buy.One.

Let me know if you get bit, I spent the last 4 months researching the cars. It's all still fresh.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:30 AM
ColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to behold
Your car is super sweet too (and WAAAAAYYY Faster). I think the GT is a great compliment to a 911TT - one for show, the other for go. The Maser really has an exotic appeal approaching the other italianos, while still being super comfy, reliable and an awesome DD.

Seriously, you gotta hear the sound. Actually don't - because if you do. You.Will.Buy.One.

Let me know if you get bit, I spent the last 4 months researching the cars. It's all still fresh.

Haha! I know they sound great! And no, I am not getting bit again! I have a Ferrari California that I am just now selling. That sound is INTOXICATING! It's what always has me saying "well, maybe I shouldn't sell it." Truthfully, If I didn't lease the M6 cab for my wife (and if she wasn't so in love with it), I'd keep the Cali as a compliment to the TTS. The combos of Maserati/Porsche and Ferrari/Porsche are basically perfect.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Yeah, that is a great combo there - BMW/Porsche/Ferrari.

Well played Sir, Well played.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Yeah, that is a great combo there - BMW/Porsche/Ferrari.

Well played Sir, Well played.
Thank you! I am trimming it down though and keeping the ones I (and wife) enjoy the most. Cancelling the GT3 order as well.

Old 03-07-2014, 01:59 PM
FLAT6KING will become famous soon enoughFLAT6KING will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ColdList
Thank you! I am trimming it down though and keeping the ones I (and wife) enjoy the most. Cancelling the GT3 order as well.
Are you cancelling your GT3 order b/c of the engine issue or did you change your mind?

Old 03-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by FLAT6KING
Are you cancelling your GT3 order b/c of the engine issue or did you change your mind?
Nah...issues get fixed. Just changed my mind. I think it might be a nice novelty for me for a few weeks/mos. then I'd tire of it. I like the raw NA motors and the crazy sound but ultimately I'm more of a Turbo guy. I like some of the luxuries and that massive tq pull.