Cobb stage 1 erratic boost

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
LOL, Capristo also. The issue for me is they are sound driven. Not flow or high power because the cats (200) are still in line (at the turbo) either way. Great for guys that want sort of medium or loud sound options. These cars get killed with back-pressure at the 640/660+ hp level.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:20 AM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BLOWN SRT
I so hate my Fabspeed...sounds like a total POS
Do you think it sounds bad from the inside or out? I have the fabspeed catless setup. From the inside it does get tiring at times with the drones and cant say it's the best sound to my ears, Tubi Catless and EP are much quieter when you want them to be. From the outside however, they all sound the same to me ( EP and TUBI) not one exhaust really stands out to me as super unique.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
You should read some of the reviews about the Kline. I have always been good for every vehicle they build on. But recently we've done some really cool stuff with the 70mm. I'm so proud of those guys. It never disappoints. So much so that I guarantee anyone who wants to try it they would stay with it! You going to lemonades that factory drone and screams exotic on full throttle like no other!

Old 01-05-2016, 09:55 AM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
You should read some of the reviews about the Kline. I have always been good for every vehicle they build on. But recently we've done some really cool stuff with the 70mm. I'm so proud of those guys. It never disappoints. So much so that I guarantee anyone who wants to try it they would stay with it! You going to lemonades that factory drone and screams exotic on full throttle like no other!
I did sam, getting rid of the drone would be nice. Fab's argument for the drone is their muffler less design which in theory could yield more power. Hope the mod bug bites me soon and weather gets a little nicer, I might just hit you up for some new goodies.

Old 01-05-2016, 10:20 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jyupitt1
Do you think it sounds bad from the inside or out? I have the fabspeed catless setup. From the inside it does get tiring at times with the drones and cant say it's the best sound to my ears, Tubi Catless and EP are much quieter when you want them to be. From the outside however, they all sound the same to me ( EP and TUBI) not one exhaust really stands out to me as super unique.
My own take on it is that the Europipe exhaust with high flow cats is as not loud as the Tubi catless inside and outside. Also the pitch/tone of the Tubi catless exhaust is a lot higher than EP

Old 01-05-2016, 11:27 AM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Kline is quieter than Tubi and Europipe

Old 01-05-2016, 11:34 AM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Well I have decided not to go catless. M&M hadn't started on my order after 8 weeks so I just cancelled it. Just as well since I have to get the car inspected by no later than September and I would just have to put the cats back on. My car is as fast as it's going to be. I am done with modding it I think. Whatever it can put down with the lower boost launch control is going to be it. I still need to go out to my favorite county road and give it a try. I may do that right now. There is test and tune at SAR on Jan 15&16 all day but I have signed up to play in a mixed doubles tennis tourney with my wife so probably won't get to take advantage unless we get knocked out on saturday then I will go to SAR on Sunday the 16th.

Old 01-05-2016, 12:17 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Kline is quieter than Tubi and Europipe
They both seem to provide lots of fun

Old 01-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Former Vendor
These are all great brands with great people behind them. All offer different options that appeal to the variety of clients needs. I love what the Kline system offers to myself as a tuner and to my guys. Pretty much any configuration and no compromise with a sound like no other! From a basic stainless system to an F1 grade Inconel signature system., All works of art. Christian started doing this stuff since he was crawling and applies his engineering and passion to hold true to the name with innovation. Him and Felix make a great team!