Fastest 991 in the "New World" on pump gas :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Banned
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Fastest 991 in the "New World" on pump gas :)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Well I have the chance to get some vbox numbers after the upgrade turbos, the shop was close so I didn't have the chance to fill it up with race gas, instead I just put 93oct gas and put the pump gas tune in the car

My last vbox numbers was a couple of month ago when I just have Fabspeed Catted system, COBB Custom Tune and 100oct gas, my best was 7.2 sec (here is the thread https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...o-results.html )

For this impressive numbers the car have;

Kline Catless System
ByDesign IC's
ByDesign Turbos
COBB Custome Tune
93 Oct Gas

Honestly I don't know if is the fastest 991 on pump gas but I like the sound of that "Title" LOL

New numbers with race gas soon

Thanks again to Sambo, Mitch and Omar for all the suppourt

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	91
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	436175  

Last edited by webcarconnection; 01-01-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-01-2016, 03:08 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Yep, WCC nice numbers.... Have fun!

Old 01-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Banned
Thunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!

Old 01-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Banned
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Thanks guys

Old 01-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
That's awesome Enrique! Can't wait to see what she does on race or with some methanol. I am working on a care package for you so you can real world test the IPD kit. Then the manifolds if you were down. Tighten up that response and get you even more mid range power to bring those times down! Driving home from Las Vegas today and enjoying no traffic. I wish I had a stage 4 to open up!

Old 01-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
That's awesome Enrique! Can't wait to see what she does on race or with some methanol. I am working on a care package for you so you can real world test the IPD kit. Then the manifolds if you were down. Tighten up that response and get you even more mid range power to bring those times down! Driving home from Las Vegas today and enjoying no traffic. I wish I had a stage 4 to open up!
Thanks my friend, will talk soon... Oh and Driving with no traffic is the best for the 1st day of the year

Old 01-01-2016, 04:56 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Nice 60-130!!!

Old 01-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Banned
Thanks bro!

Old 01-01-2016, 05:45 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Nice webcar. Did you upload the file to www.vboxverify.com to check slope?

Old 01-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Banned
No sorry, didn't have the SD on the box, thought I did... But the run was in the same street that I always use... Hopefully will go to the airport in Jan to see how it goes on the 1/2 mile

Old 01-01-2016, 06:13 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hey Adam, what does your car do on pump or any other fuel mixture? That would be a great yardstick.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Banned
Yeah good question

Old 01-01-2016, 07:07 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Hey Adam, what does your car do on pump or any other fuel mixture? That would be a great yardstick.
Hi Sam happy new year. I've only done two street 60-130's. Not a fan for a couple reasons. So I generally just post 60-130's at airstrips or dragstrips. However very shortly after getting the base GIAC stage 2 9-second file (tune, plenum, exhaust and intercoolers) back in early 2014 i posted results on pump 91 no meth I did a 6.57 on a -1.205% slope verified. But it was in cool conditions like 65 degrees just as the sun was coming up. DA was really low like a few hundred feet. Certainly wouldn't have been repeatable on a hot day.

Coming back from an airstrip event in 2015 after filling up on pump 91 full tank with a little race gas left over and meth I did a 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and then 6.4 all in a row on the 5 fwy assuming a flat slope but unfortunately the SD card was taken out and packed up with my other data.

Best replicable result was at shift sector in 2014 a few hours after IPD mike installed his y-pipe. I did a 6.4 it was about 80 degrees at 2pm on race gas no meth. shift sector has about -1% slope.

My guess is that high 5 is possible if I went out on a cold night like tonight with negative DA and a -2% slope on pump plus meth.

I would guess your package will do these as well since we are all near the fueling limit.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by longboarder
Hi Sam happy new year. I've only done two street 60-130's. Not a fan for a couple reasons. So I generally just post 60-130's at airstrips or dragstrips. However very shortly after getting the base GIAC stage 2 9-second file (tune, plenum, exhaust and intercoolers) back in early 2014 i posted results on pump 91 no meth I did a 6.57 on a -1.205% slope verified. But it was in cool conditions like 65 degrees just as the sun was coming up. DA was really low like a few hundred feet. Certainly wouldn't have been repeatable on a hot day.

Coming back from an airstrip event in 2015 after filling up on pump 91 full tank with a little race gas left over and meth I did a 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and then 6.4 all in a row on the 5 fwy assuming a flat slope but unfortunately the SD card was taken out and packed up with my other data.

Best replicable result was at shift sector in 2014 a few hours after IPD mike installed his y-pipe. I did a 6.4 it was about 80 degrees at 2pm on race gas no meth. shift sector has about -1% slope.

My guess is that high 5 is possible if I went out on a cold night like tonight with negative DA and a -2% slope on pump plus meth.

I would guess your package will do these as well since we are all near the fueling limit.
I just wondering why you are the only one with GIAC 9 sec tune that have this results, just like the Champion .2 that is the only one (from a lot of .2's with the packg) that touch 9 sec. in the 1/4 mile LOL

Either way you have to keep up with the big boys now, your a little behind with your new toy

Old 01-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Former Vendor
Cheers Adam Happy New Year! Yeah so 5's on VTG's will be a great goal it sounds like!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fastest 991 in the "New World" on pump gas :)