Swapped TTS for Huracan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 11:45 PM
VEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the new Huracan! I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents! I am the proud of owner of both a 2015 Huracan and a 2015 TT. Such different cars! Porsche definitely feels like a better quality and more solid vehicle car but the Huracan is just an f@cking experience to drive. I can't even pull out of my driveway without the neighborhood kids yelling "Lamborghini", I can't go to the gas station without pictures being taken or long conversations...which I very much enjoy. The Huracan puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! So if you don't mind the attention the Lambo is a wonderful car and just an exciting experience every time you take it out. Either way both are incredible vehicles and just add excitement to my life! Huracan is getting some mods...Kline Exhaust from Sam at Bydesign, Novitec springs, Mansory wing and ADVI wheels. I'll post when she's all finished.

Last edited by VEGAS9ELEVEN; 03-14-2016 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:23 AM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VEGAS9ELEVEN
Congrats on the new Huracan! I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents! I am the proud of owner of both a 2015 Huracan and a 2015 TT. Such different cars! Porsche definitely feels like a better quality and more solid vehicle car but the Huracan is just an f@cking experience to drive. I can't even pull out of my driveway without the neighborhood kids yelling "Lamborghini", I can't go to the gas station without pictures being taken or long conversations...which I very much enjoy. The Huracan puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! So if you don't mind the attention the Lambo is a wonderful car and just an exciting experience every time you take it out. Either way both are incredible vehicles and just add excitement to my life! Huracan is getting some mods...Kline Exhaust from Sam at Bydesign, Novitec springs, Mansory wing and ADVI wheels. I'll post when she's all finished.

Spot on description on both cars! Yes the attention part is a bit overwhelming at first, then you just get used to it. Questions: assuming you have the standard exhaust on the h, does it sound super tame? I have the race exhaust, from the outside in sport mode, you can barely hear it unless you gun it. From the inside it isn't All that glorious sounding either. I hate to get rid of a 12k factory option, but the sound characteristic just isn't what I expected.

Also is your matt finish factory or wrapped? It looks amazing. Thanks.

Last edited by jyupitt1; 03-14-2016 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:36 AM
VEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond repute
The paint is a factory matte black. 14K option! Got to love Lambo! I did have a clear bra installed on the whole vehicle. Have you installed skid plates? If not, they are well worth the $300-$400 investment (Famous Motorsports).

I have another friend who complains about his exhaust being a little on the tame side. My OEM exhaust is actually very loud. I'm actually concerned that the new exhaust that I just ordered from Kline Innovations might not be as loud. I will try to take some video later today of my OEM exhaust for you to compare.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:45 AM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VEGAS9ELEVEN
The paint is a factory matte black. 14K option! Got to love Lambo! I did have a clear bra installed on the whole vehicle. Have you installed skid plates? If not, they are well worth the $300-$400 investment (Famous Motorsports).

I have another friend who complains about his exhaust being a little on the tame side. My OEM exhaust is actually very loud. I'm actually concerned that the new exhaust that I just ordered from Kline Innovations might not be as loud. I will try to take some video later today of my OEM exhaust for you to compare.
Beautiful finish!

No skid plates yet but think that's a good idea, scraped a couple times already.

Very strange about the exhaust, I literally can not hear the car from behind, and it was in sport mode. I guess i'm just spoiled by my old fabspeed catless on the tts.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:21 AM
pasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jyupitt1
I can do this sunday or Saturday depending on how late my wife's flight is. I will do a group txt, anyone interested in the area, please pm me your number. We can drive up along side Hudson river then come back down through Manhattan.
Not sure if this happened, count me in as well.

Old 03-20-2016, 01:32 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Great looking Huracans. Test drove a friend of mine's hard, it's a phenomenal car. It's on a short list to replace the Mac in 9-12 months.