Couple Vids from Shift S3ctor Exotic Airstrip Attack

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 04:03 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Couple Vids from Shift S3ctor Exotic Airstrip Attack

Haven't seen many vids of this event. So I put this together even tho I didn't get much footage. Was chasing an issue on my 997.2. But got a couple fun runs in both cars.

Cheers.

Old 03-13-2016, 04:44 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Why I not surprise that you won all the races LOL

Old 03-13-2016, 07:41 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Why I not surprise that you won all the races LOL

Well I lost the first race by a few feet but that was the race I was most pleased with. That PP Stage 2 car goes to a few of the airstrip events and has always been very fast and I had a more driver+passenger weight. I thought he would get me by a couple cars. Just shows that my car with just a GIAC tune on pump and a couple gallons e85 IS a fast car, it's not just me being master sensei driver lol.

I also lost my in my 997.2 when I limped early. Showed the vid. No shame.

I did have a couple other races which didn't get vided. Another McLaren, Lambo, 997.1 driven by Turbo Mike. I won all those.

Old 03-13-2016, 08:40 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Yeah, one thing is a few races but numbers never lie... What was your best traps for the 991? And for the others? (PP and the other 991)

Old 03-13-2016, 09:36 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
As usual Longboarder, thanks for great quality footage & all the others over the years! Your truly a great asset to 6Speed man! Every time you have a video it's a must watch and not just me, but many others have echoed the same sentiments. You have such a following that you can almost get away with a trailer preview and people would still watch it...LOL.

Your machines move out BTW, but I am interested to see where your stock turbo'ed 997.2 end up when it is running 100%. It is also crazy to see a flash only 991 even with a splash of E85 pull so well.

I wonder how my machine would do at one of these events on my E85 tune, it's just launching my 6speed would hurt me (I do not typically launch from a dig in any of my cars) verses these crazy PDK machines & launch control!

I am staying "tuned" to your progress and look forward to MORE of your Longboarder Productions!

Old 03-13-2016, 10:12 PM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Buddy:

Thanks for the awesome video's. Great kills... For S--ts and giggles, I just had to post one of my own.

Are you going to the April ShiftSector event? If so, bring the 991 and well line em up.

Last edited by CPIGUY; 03-13-2016 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-13-2016, 11:20 PM
Lol this is funny.... But Hey Long, the video perse is good, I agreed you put together a good edit vid

CPIGUY; nice kill, what are you mods?

Old 03-14-2016, 09:19 AM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Lol this is funny.... But Hey Long, the video perse is good, I agreed you put together a good edit vid

CPIGUY; nice kill, what are you mods?
Thanks. GIAC Stage 2 and GMG 200 cel cat exhaust.

Old 03-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
Thanks. GIAC Stage 2 and GMG 200 cel cat exhaust.

What was your best traps?

Old 03-15-2016, 06:11 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
All the 991TT's were KILLING it! Especially the white ones!

Old 03-15-2016, 06:19 PM
YEAH... Here the black ones are the fastest LOL

Old 03-15-2016, 06:33 PM
What was your best traps?
First of all, let me clear, the race against the Huracan was at the previous event. I've run in 2 events. Top trap speed in the first was 165 and change and 162 and change in the second. I believe they lengthened the track to a true half mile for the second event that I attended.

I have yet to loose a race, but I'm always sure to race cars I can kill

Old 03-15-2016, 06:37 PM
Oh so for this event you did 162?

Old 03-15-2016, 06:40 PM
Oh so for this event you did 162?
I didn't attend this event. That's why I said I would post a video kill for sh*ts and giggles...

Old 03-15-2016, 06:47 PM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
All the 991TT's were KILLING it! Especially the white ones!
That's racist! #black911smatter

Adam, cool video as always. I wish I could figure out how to make videos like that. I'm lucky I can even get my GoPro to record let alone make a kill video. Good stuff

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Couple Vids from Shift S3ctor Exotic Airstrip Attack