New turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 04:25 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
New turbo

It's finally at my dealer, now I have to wait for it to ship to my house.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:32 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Oh mama red cab! Congrats she is a beauty!

Old 04-21-2017, 08:10 AM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
It was held up at the port forever.
My dealer said they were scrutinizing all cabs: 911 and boxster. Something about the windshield.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:44 PM
Scoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura about
drool...! Congrats, hope it gets to you soon!

Old 04-22-2017, 06:52 AM
BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !
Nice build!!

Old 04-22-2017, 06:57 AM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Wow that looks awesome. I like the red but not too much red.

Old 04-22-2017, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Goin2drt
Wow that looks awesome. I like the red but not too much red.
Where would you draw the proverbial red line?

Old 04-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
When you're sitting inside all you see are the gauges. I like it.

Old 04-22-2017, 03:52 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrPorsche
Where would you draw the proverbial red line?
Great question and for me had you done all the red stitching, done too much. I think you did this PERFECT. If you did the red stitching then I personally would not have done the gauges. I LOVE YOURS.

Old 04-22-2017, 06:59 PM
I thought long and hard about red stitch but in the end I couldn't do it.
I like visible stitch, but I had red stitch in a cayenne. The red contrast stitch isn't obvious when in the cayenne unless you're staring at the stitches. I was also concerned with dating the car like piping, and I also had some contrast stitch shoes I'm bored with. I like contrast stitch anyway, I just didn't want it for this build.
I never tried red dials yet, I've red some love them, some don't care for them as there isn't enough contrast. I thought it looks fun and exotic.
The only 2 things left I'm considering is the red painted fake key for keyless go, and black floormats with the red turbo logo.
However I think I'm getting close too the red line and not sure how it'll look in person.

Old 04-23-2017, 12:51 AM
DanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! Great looking cab

Old 04-23-2017, 09:38 AM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
Congrats and enjoy in good health!

Old 04-26-2017, 10:49 PM
It's in!
But the dealer didn't send temp plates with it
They'll overnight it though so I can't wait. The suspense is killing me.

This car is much better looking in person too.

Old 05-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Love the color selections! Enjoy and congrats!

Old 05-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Thanks guys.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.