Help with Carmine red build please!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 03:36 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Help with Carmine red build please!!

doing a Turbo S cab
carmine red
black interior
what to do to have a little pop inside the cabin? what color gauges, belts and floor mats???

also what do u guys think of aero kit in black gloss-6950 + door handles $170 +rear side intakes $600 and lower mirrors +300
compared to the exterior in high gloss black package- 2450$-this does the lower side rockers, rear side intakes, rear valance and center louvers over engine bay (which was in past ONLY available getting the aero kit)

thank you I advance

Old 06-13-2018, 04:07 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Red belts and Red Deviated stitching. Gauges aren't a necessity but if you must, then do them red as well.

Old 06-13-2018, 04:35 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Carmine

what color. Guards or Bordeaux

Old 06-13-2018, 08:19 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
On a Cab? Man you're waffling I thought you were going coupe!
I like the rear side intakes in high gloss and the lower mirrors and I bet on the cab, the lower rear in high gloss would look fancy, but not improve top speed. Ha

Old 06-13-2018, 08:22 PM
on the Porsche configurator PK2YIB25
this build looks BAD ***

however im unsure if the Bordeaux seat inserts, gauges, and belts go as well with carmine red as it does on the website

Old 09-29-2018, 05:49 AM
chesterTT has a spectacular aura aboutchesterTT has a spectacular aura aboutchesterTT has a spectacular aura about
I thought I would revive this thread, as I have a Carmine Red Turbo S Coupe build in the system, that will need to be finalized in the coming weeks.

Jeff, I hope you are enjoying your new Convertible. Do you like the Black Door Handles? Do they show any scratches? And what are your initial thoughts on the carbon fiber side mirrors? Also, how much (what parts) of the car did you cover in paint protection film?

Here is my build. All feedback is welcome and appreciated:
Exterior Color
Carmine Red
0L
$3,150
Interior Color
Leather Interior in Black
AZ
$0
Exterior
"PORSCHE" and "911 turbo S" Logos Painted Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
A1 - Black
CWJ
$680
LED Headlights in Black with Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XEY
$610
Tinted Taillights Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XXP
$660
Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof in Glass
$2,000
Aerokit Turbo Painted in High Gloss Black Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XAV
$6,960
Door Handles in High Gloss Black Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XJA
$170
Rear Side Air Intakes in High Gloss Black Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XCR
$600
Upper Housing of SportDesign Exterior Mirrors in Carbon Fiber Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XJW
$1,420
Performance
7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
$0
Wheels
20" 911 Turbo S Wheels
$0
Interior
Heated Multifunction Steering Wheel
$0
Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) with Memory Package
P07
$0
Seat Heating
$0
Seat Ventilation
$840
Seat Belts in Guards Red Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XSX
$540
Interior Leather
Porsche Crest on Headrests Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XSC
$290
Center Console Lid with Model Logo Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XUV
$340
Interior Carbon Fiber
Door Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
XXD
$1,280
Audio and Communications
Voice Control
QH1
$0
Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System
9VJ
$3,710
Total Price*
$215,000

Old 09-29-2018, 06:47 AM
I’m loving the Car and the build.
I didn’t go with black door handles. The build with carbon mirrors and such I feel the build looks better sans handles
also I went with Bordeaux belts and white gauges and I am Very happy about that choice

Old 09-29-2018, 10:03 PM
swoobie is on a distinguished road
Love the Carmine - and really like the build. One thing to think about is the gloss black aero (esp front and sides) - imho when painted black on high contrast color such as red, the aero almost disappears and makes the car look like it ends at the non-black portion - giving the illusion that it is much higher off the ground. Gloss black spoiler looks great.

Old 09-30-2018, 05:56 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
OP, a front lift is golden if u can get that