Turbo Intake

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 03:25 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Very nice !!

Old 08-08-2018, 01:24 AM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by hcvone

Your car looks fantastic with the carbon wheels and intake in carbon. Are your wheels made by HRE? Did you stick with the OEM wheel and tire size. How much weight savings over stock?

Old 08-08-2018, 04:49 AM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
Thank you. They are 20's, fronts are stock size, rears are 12" vs 11 1/2 stock, tires are stock size Michelin's, wheels are Forgeline CF201's, same as on my ZR1, but they are a lighter tint. My Z06 has them in non carbon, as the carbon was not released when I "needed" the wheels. It was tough to beat the stock wheels for weight, but these do by almost 5 lbs in the combo, and yes I did weigh them as I was not putting on heavier wheels than stock, and MOST are because the manufacturers seem to not always tell the truth on what their wheels weigh

Old 08-08-2018, 09:28 AM
C-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the rough
Those intakes look awesome on that beautiful car! Now I’ve gotta get ‘em! My wife is gonna be pissed!

Old 08-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Beautiful looking Forgeline's. These have been so hot for us and they definitely command attention at the local cars and coffee.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:34 AM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
Thanks David, purchased my full Akrapovic system for my Z06 from you guys via the corvette forum

Old 08-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Thanks David, purchased my full Akrapovic system for my Z06 from you guys via the corvette forum
You're very welcome. Always great to see you around. Thank you for the support!

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:18 PM
arkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, surprised I havent seen this car around as I'm local to you. I sent you a pm.

Old 08-10-2018, 04:33 AM
Originally Posted by arkadyzv
Looks great, surprised I havent seen this car around as I'm local to you. I sent you a pm.
Thank you I'll be looking for you, the only other tts I have seen is a black one, and I know that owner