Turbo Intake

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 09:36 PM
C-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the rough
Turbo Intake

Has anyone changed the turbo intake liner? Suncoast has carbon fiber inserts I really like. Please describe the technique and if it is difficult. Thanks

Old 07-25-2018, 06:27 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by C-MAN67
Has anyone changed the turbo intake liner? Suncoast has carbon fiber inserts I really like. Please describe the technique and if it is difficult. Thanks
Do you have a link for this "intake liner"? Are you talking about the side intercooler intake?

Old 07-25-2018, 08:06 PM
C-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the rough

Old 07-26-2018, 05:57 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Wow nice but at 2K CDN you'd want to lock them on to the car so they wouldn't walk...yikes

Last edited by Nanook; 07-26-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-26-2018, 08:11 AM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
I just installed them yesterday with Forgeline carbon fiber and forged wheels CF201's, the stock black plastic parts pull straight off, it helps to get the top portion unlatched first, then pull straight outward, it will make more sense when you have the new parts to see where all the clips are located. I looked at other manufacturers, many where overlays, they were nice, but I must say the Porsche parts are like JEWELRY, seriously I thought about putting them on the wall they are so nice.

Old 07-30-2018, 09:43 AM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Wink

Originally Posted by C-MAN67
Good for another 50 hp and lots of down force.

Old 07-30-2018, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by M3 S3-R
Say What????!!!!!

Old 07-30-2018, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by M3 S3-R
Ok I get it..... Silly Me!!! That was an attempt at sarcasm and humor.

Old 08-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Wonder the price and fitment of the new GT2 RS intakes...

Manuel

Old 08-05-2018, 10:09 AM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Now I had to go and read this thread! Now I want them. But at $1395?? Hmmm

Old 08-06-2018, 04:45 AM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chance6
Now I had to go and read this thread! Now I want them. But at $1395?? Hmmm
It's priced like everything Porsche, WAY EXPENSIVE, but then I saw them in person, and after adding carbon fiber wheels it just made sense, well Porsche sense.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Post us some pics Carl !!

Old 08-06-2018, 09:31 AM
mgz911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Wonder the price and fitment of the new GT2 RS intakes...

Manuel
There's a set on ebay for 4995.00 !

Old 08-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Nanook
Post us some pics Carl !!
I will hopefully today Greg

Old 08-06-2018, 11:38 AM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Turbo Intake