By Design Stage 3 But Not For Long

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 06:43 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
By Design Stage 3 But Not For Long

I’ve been on these forums many years now since the 996 turbo came out. I worked with Sam as well as several others back in 2005 on my 996. Since then I went into the world of Lamborghinis and GTR’s but I did always check in on my old friends and linger around in the Porsche world. I kept seeing awesome builds from Sam and started watching more. Spoke with him a few times and he gave me a lot of great advice so I started my plan to get a 991 turbo. With his and my friend John from EVO spec’s support I found a really nice lava orange 991 turbo and wanted to go straight to the stage 4 that I kept reading so much about consistently all over the world now. Damn Sam! John was also able to verify his dealings with Sam and the performance of his kit which made me feel even more solid about it. It’s exactly what I wanted. Something I can do basically anything with and satisfy my need for performance because I don’t leave anything stock but I also don’t want reliability issues or problems. Great value and not turning my car into another big horse power competition car. It was cool to see that Sam is still there doing his same thing with the same exact reputation from almost 15 years ago. All these reasons are why I chose to go with him watching him doing so many cars over 20 years with virtually no complaints and all authentic proven track record. Speaking with Sam he told me it would be a lot of fun to go step-by-step and enjoy the process. We’ve done stage 3 with his tuning on the Cobb access port and the PDK software. I love it! He convinced me to do the Inconel exhaust and I am really glad I did. This thing sounds awesome much like a GT3 with turbo chargers on it just like he guaranteed. I’ve got the rest of the components on order to go to stage 4. I’m going to enjoy this level while I wait for my TiAL turbos which is already a complete transformation. Can’t wait to get to the By Design Stage 4 and enjoy what I’ve been reading about several years now. It’s the reason I got this car. Thanks for the advice, quality, performance and support Sam.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:23 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Keep us posted on progress.

Old 08-29-2018, 09:52 AM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
SAMS the man & welcome back!

Subscribed!

Old 08-29-2018, 05:22 PM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
Yea for sure Sam puts a smile on my face every time I push the pedal on the right

Last edited by hcvone; 08-30-2018 at 04:41 AM.
Old 08-29-2018, 06:01 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
It's gonna be slow, cuz the drivers slow..

Old 08-29-2018, 07:30 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Glad to hear it, Bryant! You’ll love it! I hope you’ve been well, old friend!

Scott

Old 08-30-2018, 08:34 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by S-351
I’ve been on these forums many years now since the 996 turbo came out. I worked with Sam as well as several others back in 2005 on my 996. Since then I went into the world of Lamborghinis and GTR’s but I did always check in on my old friends and linger around in the Porsche world. I kept seeing awesome builds from Sam and started watching more. Spoke with him a few times and he gave me a lot of great advice so I started my plan to get a 991 turbo. With his and my friend John from EVO spec’s support I found a really nice lava orange 991 turbo and wanted to go straight to the stage 4 that I kept reading so much about consistently all over the world now. Damn Sam! John was also able to verify his dealings with Sam and the performance of his kit which made me feel even more solid about it. It’s exactly what I wanted. Something I can do basically anything with and satisfy my need for performance because I don’t leave anything stock but I also don’t want reliability issues or problems. Great value and not turning my car into another big horse power competition car. It was cool to see that Sam is still there doing his same thing with the same exact reputation from almost 15 years ago. All these reasons are why I chose to go with him watching him doing so many cars over 20 years with virtually no complaints and all authentic proven track record. Speaking with Sam he told me it would be a lot of fun to go step-by-step and enjoy the process. We’ve done stage 3 with his tuning on the Cobb access port and the PDK software. I love it! He convinced me to do the Inconel exhaust and I am really glad I did. This thing sounds awesome much like a GT3 with turbo chargers on it just like he guaranteed. I’ve got the rest of the components on order to go to stage 4. I’m going to enjoy this level while I wait for my TiAL turbos which is already a complete transformation. Can’t wait to get to the By Design Stage 4 and enjoy what I’ve been reading about several years now. It’s the reason I got this car. Thanks for the advice, quality, performance and support Sam.
nothings changed , you were slow then and your still slow now .Nice car and build tho .

Old 08-30-2018, 02:02 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint

nothings changed , you were slow then and your still slow now .Nice car and build tho .
Says the scale model collector!

Old 08-30-2018, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by topgun
It's gonna be slow, cuz the drivers slow..
Here we go...

Old 08-30-2018, 06:37 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Glad to hear it, Bryant! You’ll love it! I hope you’ve been well, old friend!

Scott
man, all the OG's in this thread, hope all is well.