Deadspool does 0-60 in 2.61 seconds and 60-130 in 5.6 seconds!

Old 11-26-2018, 02:51 AM
Deadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud of
Deadspool does 0-60 in 2.61 seconds and 60-130 in 6.72 seconds!

Hi Guys.

After months of deliberation, I recently purchased a 991.1 Turbo S in Guards Red, which quickly assumed its identity as Deadspool. Being my first Porsche and having never driven one previously, I did not know what to expect - I knew the 991 Turbo S was an engineering masterpiece from the dozens of videos I had watched on YouTube from well known car journalists around the world.

As some of you would have seen from my first thread on this forum, ever since collection I had a big boost leak which was fixed by my local OPC - it turned out to be either one or both turbo actuators (can't quite recall). Once replaced, Deadspool was like nothing I'd ever experienced or driven before. I was astonished by its relentless performance, in particular its ability to catapult itself from a standstill to 60 mph in breakneck speeds over and over again, without breaking a sweat.

It took me a few weeks to adapt to the performance of Deadspool before I was left desiring more power. I always intended to tune Deadspool, and I had already decided on my tuner long before I purchased it. All it took was a few searches of this forum to discover that the man I needed to contact was Sam of ByDesign Auto. I came across dozens, if not hundreds of extremely satisfied customers of his, all raving about his outstanding customer service and expert tuning and knowledge of this platform. Sam gave me hours of his time responding to all of my basic (and stupid) questions, and bearing in mind the difference in timezones with me being located accross the pond in the UK, it was as if he was on-call 24/7, always on hand to respond to my emails in great detail. It was as if I had known Sam for years.

So I decided to go with a Stage 1 tune from Sam by utilising the Accessport device from COBB. Sam did me a great deal on the COBB Accessport with PDK flashing. To my surprise the COBB Accessport arrived in under a week which is pretty fast for USA to UK shipping considering how slow customs operate over here.

Being completely new to this platform (and method of tuning), I was very impressed with the Accessport device that COBB have developed. The R&D must have been significant, so hats off to everyone over at COBB for making the lives of us end users so easy. Flashing and switching maps are a breeze.

And now to the quite simply astonishing results that Deadspool produced after Sam worked his magic on it.

I happened to have one passenger with me (approx 90KG) when I decided to go and perform some testing with my Dragy. Along with Sam's Stage 1 tune I flashed the COBB Sequential Style PDK map. I was flabbergasted by the final results:

0-60 mph in 2.61 seconds!

60-130 mph in 6.72 seconds!

That's with one 90KG passenger, running Shell V Power (US 93 Octane), on stock Pirelli P Zero rubber and on stock hardware! The temperature outside was only 5°C (41°F) so no doubt this helped. But I was not expecting it to be so fast from just a Stage 1 tune! It goes to show why Sam has the reputation that he has. He is a genius.

I also happened to do a 1/4 mile run the same night (I didn't intend on doing so) - 10.86 seconds which is impressive for the street, especially considering the 0-60 mph time for this 1/4 mile run was only 3.18 seconds. So in theory if I kept on accelerating during my best 0-60 mph run of 2.61 seconds that would mean a 1/4 mile time of 10.29 seconds (3.18-2.61=0.57 seconds).

I do have one regret - that I did not perform any pulls with my Dragy before it was flashed for the purpose of baseline comparison, which won't be an issue thanks to the Accessport - all I need to do is flash the Stage 0 map, which I intend on doing this weekend (weather permitting). It's a shame all of the drag strips are closed for winter so I will have to wait until spring before they reopen.

It has bearly been a week since Deadspool was completely stock, but thanks to the results of Sam's Stage 1 tune I have well and truly caught the tuning bug - I have just gone ahead and ordered a ByDesign exhaust combo favourite from Sam - the KLINE Innovations equal length headers and exhaust system (decat), both in Inconel 625. Excited is an understatement. I cannot wait to unleash the Jekyll and hyde personality by way of this Inconel 625 lung transplant for Deadspool along with another one of Sam's bespoke tunes

Last edited by Deadspool; 11-27-2018 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Error in title
Old 11-27-2018, 08:07 AM
3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !
5.6 or 6.7?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/991-turbo/399340-mission-accomplished-9-s-1-4-mile.html

This again?

Old 11-27-2018, 08:18 AM
3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !

Old 11-27-2018, 08:19 AM
Deadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud ofDeadspool has much to be proud of
Apologies, 60-130 mph in 6.72 seconds, genuine mistake in the title and unable to edit.

Old 11-27-2018, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by Deadspool
Apologies, 60-130 mph in 6.72 seconds, genuine mistake in the title and unable to edit.
What about your posts on Dragy app?

It's confusing

Old 11-27-2018, 10:01 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
good runs 💪

Old 11-27-2018, 01:31 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
So you went 10.8 @128 no less with a 60-130 in 6.7?

And you pulled 1.5 G’s on your 60-130 run?

Is this what desperation looks like?

Last edited by SCvet00; 11-27-2018 at 01:40 PM.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:40 PM
I've checked all the dragy posts of around that 60to130 nunber... And none of them exceeded 960ft in distance to do the time of 6.XX to 7s

I believe you need to do a re run bro.

​​​It's awesome to make an achievement, but this crowd probably saw a lot of scammers and manipulators ... Hence, it's a bit received agressivly, Deadpool

Enjoy your car, and do a re run man! Make a video too.
maximize your investment to fun factor

Old 11-27-2018, 02:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
So you went 10.8 @128 no less with a 60-130 in 6.7?

And you pulled 1.5 G’s on your 60-130 run?

Is this what desperation looks like?

yeah lol .... looks like it was rear ended by a train at the start of the run.

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 11-27-2018, 02:50 PM
arkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond repute

60-130 mph in 6.72 seconds!

That's with one 90KG passenger, running Shell V Power (US 93 Octane), on stock Pirelli P Zero rubber and on stock hardware! The temperature outside was only 5°C (41°F) so no doubt this helped. But I was not expecting it to be so fast from just a Stage 1 tune! It goes to show why Sam has the reputation that he has. He is a genius.

As I have informed you on dragy, your 60-130 of 6.72 is not genuine, as the numbers that lead to that time are beyond skewed. Even with that aside a tune only 93 pump gas 991.1 with a passenger is never going to run a 6.72 if the mods listed are true.

Thats your full dragy graph, you stated that the G's might be off because the dragy "might" have moved but the timing will still be accurate. Thats incorrect, and as I've stated on dragy I will show why.

Thats dave's 60-130, a car that makes double what your car makes at minimum, look at the differences in G's first, then look at the numbers after.

There is no question that is skewed, as your car is accelerating faster than a 1000whp from 60-80 but then like a 525whp from 100-130 while being a 525whp is impossible.

My car making 750whp vs yours , your car is faster than mine from 60-100 but slower 100-130. Skewed would be a compliment, impossible is the word.

Lastly compare the distance it takes both cars to do the same thing. Impossible to have such a difference.

Even your quarter mile time is skewed as the it pulls crazy G's in the beginning, which its definitely not doing stock with a 93 tune and on the horrible stock Pirellis.

Old 11-27-2018, 03:59 PM
arkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
There’s also of competitive behavior lately of all kinds so the best thing to do is see if you can run her again be safe and of course weather permitting....... That was a fast run so if you can do it again or get close it would be great to validate before moving on.
Calling out claims that you can easily prove to be not genuine with facts, is not being competitive its called being honest. Numbers dont lie, facts done lie, people do.
It would be great if results were validated before claims and threads are made and marketed , as that would actually be respectful to the competitors and also others who modify their cars and are being presents with inaccurate goals. Same way that all the other competitors had an issue with Egears fake slips being marketed as real but they couldn't figure out how it could actually happen. In my opinion the real disrespect comes after the claims are debunked and theres the spin campaign to save face, having other customers post the same review, or the "competitive behavior lately" of just banning people who present facts to dispute disingenuous claims.

It was not a fast run as those numbers didn't actually happen and cant happen and thus can not be repeated, I explained with facts above why.

Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Would be nice to just get back to fine respectful competition and people enjoying their cars no matter who the tuner. So anyhow don’t take it personally just replicate! Cheers
In order to have respectful competition, first people need to be HONEST about their results and better yet why and how they present their results or claims . Being a tuner and having tuned so many cars, you cant possibly think that the results posted here were genuine, and since this thread is made here in your favor I would think you'd at least consult your customer prior to him making the thread?

Old 11-27-2018, 08:05 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
I also happened to do a 1/4 mile run the same night (I didn't intend on doing so) - 10.86 seconds which is impressive for the street, especially considering the 0-60 mph time for this 1/4 mile run was only 3.18 seconds. So in theory if I kept on accelerating during my best 0-60 mph run of 2.61 seconds that would mean a 1/4 mile time of 10.29 seconds (3.18-2.61=0.57 seconds).
Doesn't work quite like that man.

I have no experience with Vbox's or Draggy's and just now getting into learning this stuff, but being a drag racer over the years, one thing that stuck out to me was the OP's assumption that had he continued his run (the 2.6X 0-60), that he'd have run a 10.2X in the 1/4. Gaining .6 in the 1/4 isn't happening on the same tune. IMHO.

Otherwise, Great running car. As for the actual numbers, it's doesn't matter man. Just have fun with your car. Unless you're winning money from actually competing, then it's all for fun anyway.

My 1.5 cents

Last edited by Big Swole; 11-27-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old 11-27-2018, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Payam
Hmm, I have to say that is pretty odd for 1.5g at the start of a 60-130mph to be so slow at 6.7s. It's very hard to manipulate numbers with the Dragy, I'll have to check with them to see how it could have happened. (I work directly with them)

Here's my 335i at about 650whp 6MT 3-4 shift on a 60-130mph run. This is what the numbers and graph should look like:

Both the Gs, the timing between each 10mph and the end result are not true.

Closest result I found on dragy for the same car , this has tune and exhaust , look at the Gs and numbers .
There’s not even discussion to them being genuine , it’s a fact that they are not. Let us know what dragy says , very interested to know how it was manipuled so much . As I probably have at least 100 logs for my cars, even with it moving in the car, it would just label the result invalid but would never skew the actual times.

Old 11-28-2018, 10:09 AM
MI991TURBOS is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been using Dragy for few months and have tons of data . Graphs that are posted by Deadpool doesn't make any sense . they are either fake or his box has some kind of hardware issue

Old 11-28-2018, 10:17 AM
MI991TURBOS is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are my 60-130mph

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Deadspool does 0-60 in 2.61 seconds and 60-130 in 5.6 seconds!