Deadspool does 0-60 in 2.61 seconds and 60-130 in 5.6 seconds! - Page 2 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > 991 Turbo
Reload this Page >

Deadspool does 0-60 in 2.61 seconds and 60-130 in 5.6 seconds!

991 Turbo
Sponsored by:

Deadspool does 0-60 in 2.61 seconds and 60-130 in 5.6 seconds!

Old 11-27-2018, 09:05 PM
Big Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond repute
I also happened to do a 1/4 mile run the same night (I didn't intend on doing so) - 10.86 seconds which is impressive for the street, especially considering the 0-60 mph time for this 1/4 mile run was only 3.18 seconds. So in theory if I kept on accelerating during my best 0-60 mph run of 2.61 seconds that would mean a 1/4 mile time of 10.29 seconds (3.18-2.61=0.57 seconds).
Doesn't work quite like that man.

I have no experience with Vbox's or Draggy's and just now getting into learning this stuff, but being a drag racer over the years, one thing that stuck out to me was the OP's assumption that had he continued his run (the 2.6X 0-60), that he'd have run a 10.2X in the 1/4. Gaining .6 in the 1/4 isn't happening on the same tune. IMHO.

Otherwise, Great running car. As for the actual numbers, it's doesn't matter man. Just have fun with your car. Unless you're winning money from actually competing, then it's all for fun anyway.

My 1.5 cents

Last edited by Big Swole; 11-27-2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-27-2018, 09:18 PM
arkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Payam View Post
Hmm, I have to say that is pretty odd for 1.5g at the start of a 60-130mph to be so slow at 6.7s. It's very hard to manipulate numbers with the Dragy, I'll have to check with them to see how it could have happened. (I work directly with them)

Here's my 335i at about 650whp 6MT 3-4 shift on a 60-130mph run. This is what the numbers and graph should look like:

Both the Gs, the timing between each 10mph and the end result are not true.

Closest result I found on dragy for the same car , this has tune and exhaust , look at the Gs and numbers .
Thereís not even discussion to them being genuine , itís a fact that they are not. Let us know what dragy says , very interested to know how it was manipuled so much . As I probably have at least 100 logs for my cars, even with it moving in the car, it would just label the result invalid but would never skew the actual times.

Old 11-27-2018, 10:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely interesting. I’d like to get the gentleman the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes. If anyone is faking it it will come out. I doAppreciate the review and I do agree it’s all about having a good time. Dead, if you want to be competitive and continue to put up good numbers It sounds like maybe some repetition will help. I’m really over the measuring contest and more about doing right by my guys all around. After that fast cars come. Have fun let me know if I can help you. Cheers

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Dedicated Customer Service Since 1998. - 310.600.1850 [email protected]
Old 11-28-2018, 11:09 AM
MI991TURBOS is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been using Dragy for few months and have tons of data . Graphs that are posted by Deadpool doesn't make any sense . they are either fake or his box has some kind of hardware issue

Old 11-28-2018, 11:17 AM
MI991TURBOS is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are my 60-130mph

Old 11-28-2018, 12:44 PM
prodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
just replicate! Cheers
the point is it can't be replicated in his car because a .39 60-70 is what 1200-1300whp cars do. my 60-70 was .38 on a 3.86 60-130 run, Dave's built engine 991 was .39 on a 3.6, Topspeed did .41 with built engine on a 3.95 60-130. all 3 are doing the whole 60-130 in low 500 ft range.

according to the Dragy slip if Deadspool raced these built cars 60-100 he would be neck and neck, but in reality one of these cars would be ~500ft ahead by time this car reaches 130 that's about 30 car lengths ahead. I hope this makes it a little bit more clear about how unrealistic and far fetched the first half of this run is.

Last edited by prodigymb; 11-28-2018 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:12 PM
Payam is a jewel in the roughPayam is a jewel in the roughPayam is a jewel in the rough
The only thing I can think of is brake boosting the hell out of it, or antilag. Still, that's a crazy amount of G while rolling.

Old 11-28-2018, 01:28 PM
prodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond reputeprodigymb has a reputation beyond repute
The only thing I can think of is brake boosting the hell out of it, or antilag. Still, that's a crazy amount of G while rolling.
brake boosting and antilag do not multiple horsepower by 2-3x. when a 3000lb car is traveling 60mph you only need about 80hp to maintain that, so when you floor it you have to wait for your turbos to spool and rpm to climb for it to hit its max HP and then it will start to accelerate harder. brake boosting rolling antilag eliminate that "wait period" and allow you to use some or all of your available HP right away. in his case it would be say 550whp, you still need double that to pull the acceleration times.

Old 11-28-2018, 01:50 PM
Payam is a jewel in the roughPayam is a jewel in the roughPayam is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by prodigymb View Post
brake boosting and antilag do not multiple horsepower by 2-3x. when a 3000lb car is traveling 60mph you only need about 80hp to maintain that, so when you floor it you have to wait for your turbos to spool and rpm to climb for it to hit its max HP and then it will start to accelerate harder. brake boosting rolling antilag eliminate that "wait period" and allow you to use some or all of your available HP right away. in his case it would be say 550whp, you still need double that to pull the acceleration times.
I know, I'm not denying that at all. I'm just saying that's the only thing I can think of that would show a blip in G force.

Old 11-28-2018, 03:45 PM
3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute
I know, I'm not denying that at all. I'm just saying that's the only thing I can think of that would show a blip in G force.

I am sure it wasn't the only run he had on dragy... But it's the best run

A screen shot of the multiple runs, and not published woll give a ballpark idea

Old 11-28-2018, 09:50 PM
arkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud ofarkadyzv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MI991TURBOS View Post
Here are my 60-130mph

Whatís done to your car?

Old 11-30-2018, 08:29 PM
sdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond repute
Oy. Is this EGear 2.0?

Old 12-01-2018, 03:13 AM
3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute3llooi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sdg1871 View Post
Oy. Is this EGear 2.0?

Seems so

Comes in gives an advertisement and forgets about the thread

Old 12-01-2018, 07:39 PM
arjayr33 has much to be proud ofarjayr33 has much to be proud ofarjayr33 has much to be proud ofarjayr33 has much to be proud ofarjayr33 has much to be proud ofarjayr33 has much to be proud ofarjayr33 has much to be proud ofarjayr33 has much to be proud ofarjayr33 has much to be proud of
Maybe Deadspool has a backhalved car on full slicks and a Liberty 2 speed auto tranny? lol show us the car bubba!

Old 12-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by arjayr33 View Post
Maybe Deadspool has a backhalved car on full slicks and a Liberty 2 speed auto tranny? lol show us the car bubba!
anything is possible

Hey Fakespool , err ... Deadspool Iím in London till Wednesday, if you can show me live how you got these magical unicorn 60-80 times from a stock stage 93 tune 991 turbo Iíll pay a kings ransom . Iím only a pm away Egear2.0 .

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Deadspool does 0-60 in 2.61 seconds and 60-130 in 5.6 seconds!

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.