991 in aqua blue metallic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 05:56 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
991 in aqua blue metallic

spotted in Duesseldorf (GER):

Old 10-10-2011, 07:22 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
The 991 is hot!

Old 10-10-2011, 07:24 AM
jmmk is a name known to alljmmk is a name known to alljmmk is a name known to alljmmk is a name known to alljmmk is a name known to alljmmk is a name known to all
How's he going to get out of that parking space. I also hope the SUV doesn't have to back up to get out.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:44 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jmmk
How's he going to get out of that parking space. I also hope the SUV doesn't have to back up to get out.
The 991 is larger than that 'SUV':

Old 10-10-2011, 07:56 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
SUV? i guess you guys are not used to (mini) compact cars
i think it´s this (Lancia Ypsilon)

Old 10-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
My new favourite colour!

Old 10-10-2011, 08:28 AM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
That's nice. I have a Ford Raptor in Electric Blue that looks similar.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:46 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
SUV? i guess you guys are not used to (mini) compact cars
i think it´s this (Lancia Ypsilon)
Yeah, I figured it wasn't a true 'SUV', but couldn't pass up the opportunity to throw a dig at the size of the 991 when given the chance

Old 10-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by dallascajun
Yeah, I figured it wasn't a true 'SUV', but couldn't pass up the opportunity to throw a dig at the size of the 991 when given the chance

got ya lol!
so "the campaign" is still alive.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:28 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks

hi catchmyshadow
thanks for always posting all the great first hand pictures for us to enjoy from Germany

Old 10-11-2011, 12:13 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
That may NOT be a parking space. See the white diagonal line & white box underneath the Porsche on the asphalt? Methinks that's a no-parking area. I could be mistaken.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by mdc
hi catchmyshadow
thanks for always posting all the great first hand pictures for us to enjoy from Germany

no problem! it´s cool to share it with you guys and discuss it!

Old 10-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Rodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really nice
Originally Posted by dallascajun
Size? It's lighter than your and my cars. Slightly longer, but lighter and probably a bit faster too. Onwards and upwards.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:06 PM
StPatsDay will become famous soon enoughStPatsDay will become famous soon enough
Good pic, thanks for sharing.

When I look at how close that SUV is parked; I cannot help thinking how nervous I would be if that were my brand new 991

Old 10-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Rodsky
Size? It's lighter than your and my cars. Slightly longer, but lighter and probably a bit faster too. Onwards and upwards.
I know, I know..."better in every way". I still haven't seen a picture of one that I prefer over my 997. I do realize that I need to see, feel & drive it in person before fashioning a full opinion...but for now I'm deciding to get my digs in while I still can.

Last edited by dallascajun; 10-17-2011 at 08:34 PM.