Trigger... PULLED! Order tendered today officially

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 05:21 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Trigger... PULLED! Order officially placed today at 11am

Just ordered my 991 CS. I struggled with options for quite a while and finally got it perfected. Late, late feb delivery. Here we go:

991 CS
Platinum Silver - (almost went GT Silver but GT can look too cool temperature-wise in certain lighting)
Espresso Brown Full Leather
Silver/Grey seat belts
Bose
Premium Package Plus
Rear Wiper
Electric Sunroof
Electric Mirrors
PDCC
PASM
PDK
Sport Exhaust
Sport Chrono
20" Classic Wheel (radial 10 spoke) w/ monochrome centercaps
Wheel Spacers (5mm)
Sport Seats Plus 18 way
Sport Design Steering Wheel
Center Tunnel rear in leather with decorative stitching
Porsche Crest on Headrests
Storage compartment with model logotype
------------------------------------------------
$130,650 not including dest.

It's this exact car:

Attached Images   

Last edited by EricP; 12-15-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Norman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really nice
Very nice configuration. Congrats.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:32 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
congrats, finally you made your decision (regarding the color)!

Old 12-15-2011, 05:36 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I figured since Porsche chose to use platinum in their show cars, it had to look great. I liked the Dark Blue as well but I HAD to have a full leather espresso interior. While espresso might look good with everything, not so sure on the Dark Blue. Didn't want to roll those particular dice

Old 12-15-2011, 05:39 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
silver and espresso is a great and classy looking combo.
definitely the right choice imho.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Steamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond repute
That's great and congratulations!! You should have it broken in just about in time for the first DE at High Plains in April..........! Enjoy it in good health regardless of how you choose to use it! Best,

Old 12-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Hippocampus is on a distinguished road
Great build Eric! You had me thinking about the espresso as I too ordered platinum silver, but went with carerra red. I did get Gt silver belts and full dev. stitching in Gt silver. I bet espresso with GT silver dev. stitching would be sick!

Could you explain what the 5mm spacers are for?

Old 12-15-2011, 07:31 PM
5mm spacers are on the front page of the configurator. They are simply dumb shims that push the wheels further out from under the wheel wells. Aftermarket you can get 7mm and 12mm. That's too much. Porsche will do 5mm. It's cheaper to order them and do it yourself but I said "eh, screw it"

Old 12-15-2011, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Hippocampus
Great build Eric! You had me thinking about the espresso as I too ordered platinum silver, but went with carerra red. I did get Gt silver belts and full dev. stitching in Gt silver. I bet espresso with GT silver dev. stitching would be sick!
A great combo, plat and red. Very retro! I would have gone that route if the red was a little more oxblood. But very cool!

Old 12-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Hippocampus
Could you explain what the 5mm spacers are for?
car appears wider, looks better.

Old 12-15-2011, 08:17 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Beautiful, I love the presentation car; fantastic options. Can't wait till everyone actually starts to get their car deliveries.

Old 12-15-2011, 09:11 PM
fkhanod is on a distinguished road
Congrats Eric-Car configuration looks great-the wait is going to seem like forever but it will be worth it.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:03 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
5mm is subtle but effective for spacers. The more you stick those wheels out, the more stress on wheel bearings.

Great build sheet, and an absolutely luscious choice of colors. Congratulations!

Old 12-16-2011, 04:17 AM
aamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to beholdaamersa is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Fully loaded config. The last three cosmetic items, I don't care for, but you have all the performance stuff to. Nothing to add here. You could keep this car a long time.

Will you get the 991 turbo in the future?

Old 12-16-2011, 04:48 AM
NSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really nice
Originally Posted by EricP
5mm spacers are on the front page of the configurator. They are simply dumb shims that push the wheels further out from under the wheel wells. Aftermarket you can get 7mm and 12mm. That's too much. Porsche will do 5mm. It's cheaper to order them and do it yourself but I said "eh, screw it"
I ordered the 5mm spacers as well. Hopefully they make a noticeable difference. Surely Porsche thinks that's the case. Your car will be spectacular regardless!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Trigger... PULLED! Order tendered today officially