The 991 manual says that....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 05:39 PM
eagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really nice
The 991 manual says that....

PSE gives you special exhaust tips, and PASM gives you a larger more aero front spoiler and that the rear spoiler extends further out at speed. Has anyone noticed or captured in a pic these differences? Curious, as my order has both but I have yet to see the difference pointed out in photos.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:47 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
That is true - the tips on PSE are dual.

And the PASM spoiler has a black rubber lip that pokes forward and out a touch

Attached Images   
Old 02-07-2012, 05:48 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
Originally Posted by eagleeye
PSE gives you special exhaust tips, and PASM gives you a larger more aero front spoiler and that the rear spoiler extends further out at speed. Has anyone noticed or captured in a pic these differences? Curious, as my order has both but I have yet to see the difference pointed out in photos.
Hmm.. interesting. Would definitely love to see differences visually. I'll ask my sales guy when I go in for their unveiling on Thursday.
EDIT: Ask and you shall receive. Actually you beat me to it. :P

Btw, sorry for the ignorance, but what is PSE?

Last edited by No.92; 02-07-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:35 PM
eagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really nice
Originally Posted by EricP
That is true - the tips on PSE are dual.

And the PASM spoiler has a black rubber lip that pokes forward and out a touch
The manual shows that the dual tips on the 991S with PSE are different than the dual tips on the 991S without PSE, although the pictures of both in the manual, while looking different, are not really clear as to how they are different. The PSE tips look shinier and possible connected versus the 991S pipes without PSE. Would like to see the real difference in a photo.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:38 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
hmm, then the single pipe in oval style must be base car non-pse

Old 02-07-2012, 07:08 PM
19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of
The single oval is a base car, all S cars have quad exhaust tips.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by 19hole
The single oval is a base car, all S cars have quad exhaust tips.
But the 991 manual,shows two DIFFERENT quad tip styles.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:54 PM
TorontoPF has a spectacular aura aboutTorontoPF has a spectacular aura about
the PSE exhaust has a polished finish tips and the non-PSE has a non-polished tips.