First Post 991 Delivered

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Airportrat has a spectacular aura aboutAirportrat has a spectacular aura about
First Post 991 Delivered

Hello, I have been waiting 3.5 months to take delivery of my 991. Here it is. The Car is Midnight Blue, Beige interior, 7-speed manual, including the Bose package, Premium package plus, and of course, the sport chrono package. I come from a Jaguar backround, and traded my XJR for a 991, and was leased a 997.2 Black Carrera Edition for 3 months and loved it. The 991 has exceeded the 997 by leaps and bounds.

Old 10-11-2012, 06:11 PM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations!!! I am loving the 7-speed manual. Sport/Sport plus and easing off the gas makes such pops and crackles it's hard to remove the silly grin. Very happy for you Would love to see pics of the midnight blue with beige.

Old 10-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Nine XI will become famous soon enoughNine XI will become famous soon enough
How do you like the color combination? I am ordering the same although I am waiting on the configurator update to allow the 2-tone (black dash and beige everything else).

Some people complain about dash glare with the beige but I don't know how big a deal that is.

Old 10-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I love the color combination. I will have pictures up tomorrow. I recommend the brushed aluminum trim package, and the sport steering wheel. It breaks up the beige nicely. I have not noticed a glair, but rain drops look pretty cool on the dash.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Congratulations! Glad you're enjoying the 991.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Dangerois will become famous soon enoughDangerois will become famous soon enough
Congrats! Enjoy it.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nicoli
Sport/Sport plus and easing off the gas makes such pops and crackles it's hard to remove the silly grin. .
I too popped and crackled my way all across town today..

Sometimes the glare from the trim can be overwhelming, and I wonder if brushed aluminum would have helped.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Here are some picts of the new 991

Attached Images    
Old 10-11-2012, 10:22 PM
dethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud of
nice color combo, same as my 997.2

Old 10-11-2012, 10:22 PM
TOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really nice
Beautiful color combination love it! I also have the 7spd+PSE and love the sounds it makes especially when you let off the throttle. Have not seen to many 991's with the combo of rims/ext colour and interior-very very nice!

Old 10-11-2012, 10:25 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice combination AND 3 pedals to boot.
Congrats...

Old 10-12-2012, 03:40 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on the car. Very beautiful combo but maybe I am biased as my build is almost exactly the same as yours.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:08 AM
Nine XI will become famous soon enoughNine XI will become famous soon enough
Love the colors. Mine will be the same but a cab...

Old 10-12-2012, 04:10 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Congrats!

Old 10-12-2012, 04:53 AM
I am very interested to see what this combo would look like on a new cab. I almost went for a cab but I preferred more of a track car, but I loved my 997.2 cab.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First Post 991 Delivered