Foam Gun and Deionized Water

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 05:54 PM
bboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nice
Originally Posted by rnl
Ups dropped off my new foam gun today. Filled with PS21 wash and used the Deionized water to wet, wash and rinse.

Am I imagining (I already know I'm nuts when it comes to this car) or does using treated water result in a "wetter" slicker look to the car's finish?

Just beat the rain had to move into the garage.

Oh, and my wife did something really useful while I was screwing around with the car.
RNL,

Can't agree more, deionized water is a must... Also, strongly recommend a Master Blaster 4.0+4.0... I use it to dry the entire car... Water just rolls off... I have never touched the body of my car with a towel... Air only...

Old 10-27-2013, 05:55 PM
JamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of light
Good grief. I thought I already had a ridiculous amount of detailing supplies. Deionized rinse water? You guys are killing me.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:13 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bboerit
RNL, Can't agree more, deionized water is a must... Also, strongly recommend a Master Blaster 4.0+4.0... I use it to dry the entire car... Water just rolls off... I have never touched the body of my car with a towel... Air only...
I use a Stihl leaf blower and yes, there is no end to the acquisition of wash therapy equipment

Old 10-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Alpacker01 is on a distinguished road
Deionized water? Leaf blowers? I just hire a 100 ton crane, two jeroboams of Dom and dip the car. The grime just bubbles off. And never touching the car? Good love requires a whole lot of contact. And here is real bread my wife made while the car is drying!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	294185  
Old 10-28-2013, 02:40 AM
bccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Alpacker01
And here is real bread my wife made while the car is drying!

Thumbsup. Looks delicious. Sesame seeds ?

Old 10-28-2013, 03:17 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Alpacker01
Deionized water? Leaf blowers? I just hire a 100 ton crane, two jeroboams of Dom and dip the car. The grime just bubbles off. And never touching the car? Good love requires a whole lot of contact. And here is real bread my wife made while the car is drying!
Picture is upside down, i almost flipped my screen at work just to see that bread