What is this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
2cardinalalums is on a distinguished road
What is this?

Dumb question, but.... What is this instrument in the package that I received in the new owner's package in the mail?

Attached Images  
Old 08-03-2013, 02:05 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
They want you to have something to write that big monthly check

Old 08-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Hahaha...I like this pen...keep it permanently in glove box..

Old 08-03-2013, 03:18 AM
robster1974 is on a distinguished road
is it just my car or is the 991 missing a pen holder? 997.2 had it in the glove box beside the cd sleeves.

Old 08-03-2013, 03:33 AM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
Hey! What's the story about the New Owner Package? I didnt receive anything! Should I call PCNA?

Old 08-03-2013, 05:20 AM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Yes. I got a complementary subscription to Christophorus also.

ChuckJ

Old 08-03-2013, 07:42 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
This is part of the Porsche Community Nonviolent Action (PCNA) plan. They give pens to Stanford grads to help them transition off of iPads and Xbox. I believe they give UW grads Porsche bathing suits to remind them there is a beach somewhere, and of course UO grads get porsche design Adidas to compliment their swoosh underwear . And USC grads get ........nothing, they already have enough toys.

Old 08-03-2013, 07:48 AM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
I just called PCNA (Saturday morning) and they said they sent me the package last year, but will resend me one!

Old 08-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Fester
Hahaha...I like this pen...keep it permanently in glove box..
What is the flat metallic end that looks like a little magnet?

Old 08-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ale70
I just called PCNA (Saturday morning) and they said they sent me the package last year, but will resend me one!
Excellent.

Old 08-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by trysixty
This is part of the Porsche Community Nonviolent Action (PCNA) plan. They give pens to Stanford grads to help them transition off of iPads and Xbox. I believe they give UW grads Porsche bathing suits to remind them there is a beach somewhere, and of course UO grads get porsche design Adidas to compliment their swoosh underwear . And USC grads get ........nothing, they already have enough toys.
I've got the Porsche bathing suit and the P-D Adidas but didn't go to UW or UO - went to the school of how to work hard to afford the cars and the toys that go along with them.

Trysixty - check out the Adidas that are white with red trim to match the 991S tomorrow in Bellingham!

Old 08-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by ChuckJ
Yes. I got a complementary subscription to Christophorus also.

ChuckJ
Hmmm... haven't gotten any issues yet. But I did get Christophorus with past p-car. Actually, come to think of it, I think they did send these new owner's packages in the past too. I've got one from my 996 on the bookshelf - there's a VHS tape in that kit!

Old 08-04-2013, 06:47 AM
lrattner has a spectacular aura aboutlrattner has a spectacular aura about
It's a $120K pen to go with the free car you got.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.