991 issues update and lemon law filling new video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 12:44 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by scatkins
And I should care why?

Those who really are laughing if you read the yahoo comment etc are your average folks who comment more about how stupid it is to pay so much for a car and that their $20K Camry is all anyone should ever buy

Exactly. My BIL will mock me for spending money on my car but has no qalms about dropping a grand on a tropical fish that will be dead within a month. To each, his own.

Old 04-18-2014, 01:49 PM
nmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud of
Hopefully the last you will hear from me on this topic.

Thanks again for your support everyone.

Nick

Old 04-18-2014, 01:53 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by scatkins
And I should care why?

Those who really are laughing if you read the yahoo comment etc are your average folks who comment more about how stupid it is to pay so much for a car and that their $20K Camry is all anyone should ever buy
I'm glad they are laughing, it's better than them getting jealous and mad that someone has something they want, can't have and being bitter about it. It's what allows all of us to enjoy what we have. Think of what it would be like if we came out to the parking lot and had our doors kicked in out of spite.

ChuckJ

Old 04-18-2014, 02:00 PM
plenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by nmurray22

Nick

http://youtu.be/iJjxeyC2W8s
Nick- Wish you all the best of luck with the next toy! Thank you for posting all the comments and videos and sharing with this forum.

The comments have been ! No doubt. f-ing !

Old 04-18-2014, 02:02 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Great video Nick. Good attitude with those idiot comments as well. Porsche has no one to blame but themselves for not stepping up sooner. I believe this was a one off as well.

Good luck on your next purchase, whatever Brand you choose. Chalk one up for the Consumer with this win!

Old 04-18-2014, 02:07 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
That was the best video yet. Your sense of humor is great! Now I know my comment above is very apropos. Good luck with your decision. Now go get that 918 you always wanted!

ChuckJ
PS I still love that color!

Last edited by ChuckJ; 04-18-2014 at 02:09 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:14 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
ahhhhhhh!

I don't know you but you seem like a very fair guy, videos well done, well communicated, great sense of humor through this you held, you were being 100% reasonable..... Good for you buddy, nice job and wish you the best....

PS The new Z06 is a beast

Nick

Old 04-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Love it. Congrats again, Nick. Glad it has all been settled.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:33 PM
BlackSpeed will become famous soon enoughBlackSpeed will become famous soon enough

Nick

Great video, glad it all worked out in the end!
You have a great sense of humor, I like when you read the posts at the end, lol.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:50 PM
FrstPorsche is on a distinguished road
One hour ago, Porsche, issued an apology and explained there offer to buy back the car or replace with a like car on their main Facebook page. Nice! Congrats Nick! Wish you luck with the next car purchase.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Nick: you're very popular !! Well, all in all, all's well that ends well. Congrats to you for whipping PCNA in shape!

Very curious to know what you're getting- hopefully you keep us posted on that....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	361761  

Last edited by Fester; 04-18-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:12 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Nick you are the talk of the town --

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/po...deo-80263.html

Old 04-18-2014, 03:33 PM
jy22 is on a distinguished road
Old 04-18-2014, 04:00 PM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
Nick well done. Hope you get a new 991, but doubtful. Would love to keep you in the Porsche forums. Good luck with the next car whatever you choose.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:09 PM
winemakersam is infamous around these partswinemakersam is infamous around these parts
have been told this is cyber bullying......by an unnamed source........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 issues update and lemon law filling new video