Porsche releasing new 911 R

Old 10-13-2015, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Old 10-14-2015, 02:43 AM
Racerfanny is on a distinguished road
What's the advantages of 911 R?

Old 10-15-2015, 11:09 AM
beemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Racerfanny
What's the advantages of 911 R?
The "R" stands for Really expensive.

Or, you could read the article.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:24 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
500 HP NA engine with a manual in a "regular" Carrera body.... sign me up!

Last edited by Michael_s; 10-16-2015 at 05:49 AM.
Old 10-15-2015, 08:20 PM
tpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud of
Instant collector. No telling how much those things are worth down the road.

Old 10-16-2015, 12:11 PM
KonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud of
This is the 911 I always dreamed of and asked myself why Porsche didn't make. I only wish it were actually available to most of us.

Old 10-27-2015, 11:27 AM
997 GT2 has a spectacular aura about997 GT2 has a spectacular aura about
This is exact the car i am looking for ;-)
Till the end of the year i know whether i will get one,
so let's wait and see, and keep the fingers crossed!
stay tuned!
best regards Klaus

http://nextnewcars.com/2017-porsche-...ease-date.html

Old 10-27-2015, 12:23 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Manuals are dead.. Long live Manuals!! Wait.. maybe.. em..
Make up your mind Porsche. Which is it going to be...this week?

P.S. I think they just set a new world record for the number of variants squeezed out of one model.

Old 10-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tpduke112
Instant collector. No telling how much those things are worth down the road.
Agreed. My guess is 2x in 5 years when the manual and normally aspirated 911s are no longer offered by Porsche.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:45 AM
tromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to behold
They are only making 500 and 918 buyers have the right of first refusal. So don't plan on getting one.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:49 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tromero
They are only making 500 and 918 buyers have the right of first refusal. So don't plan on getting one.
This. It's going to be a hell of a machine, but I didn't think it would be worth cancelling a GTS allocation in hopes of landing a 911R anytime soon.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:36 PM
997 GT2 has a spectacular aura about997 GT2 has a spectacular aura about
Back to Basics ;-)

Here are some spy shoots of the 991 R
Yes, it will not be so easy to get one.
Until X-mas i will have the info if i get one or not.............

best regards Klaus

http://www.auto.de/magazin/erlkoenig-porsche-911-r/

Last edited by 997 GT2; 10-28-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 997 GT2
Here are some spy shoots of the 991 R
Yes, it will not be so easy to get one.

http://www.auto.de/magazin/erlkoenig-porsche-911-r/

Stop toying with my heart. That thing looks gorgeous. Exactly what I'd love for a DD; a de-badged, de-winged GT3.

When will move "official" information be released? My GTS arrives on December 18th. Hmm...

Old 10-29-2015, 10:11 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tromero
Well that would suck! Where did you get that information?

Old 10-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by beemer guy
The "R" stands for Really expensive.
No doubt about it...and it will sell!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.