996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Welcome the newest member to the S. FLA Crew!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 04:36 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Thumbs up Welcome the newest member to the S. FLA Crew!!

Hey Guys,
Orlando, Xico, and I met up with our newest addition to the S. FL crew John (jk996tt). We met up and had some good Mexican food and talked shop . John came in saying he was getting H&R springs and an ECU upgrade....I think after his rides in Xico and Orli's cars he left thinking about Motons and 600HP . It was great to meet you and your wife, I am sure we will have fun at the next meets and again welcome to the "crew".
Here are a few pics!!

Evan
PS-What did you guys think of my "quiet" exhaust

Old 06-13-2004, 04:40 AM
Orli930 is on a distinguished road
Evan, What EXHAUST????? You may want to consider making an appointment with an Ear Doctor very soon. Also, Just wanted to welcome John to the crew. Hey, you guys up north (FAB 5) you are being outnumbered. We keep this up we will have every color.

Orlando.........White
Evan..............Yellow
Duane........... Yellow
John.............. Red
Xico............... S. Grey
Frank............. Black
Bryan..............Blue
Luis.................A Silver
Steve..............Slate Grey
David...............A Silver
Mike.................P Silver

And this list dioes not includethe Central and North Florida Crews.

Last edited by Orli930; 06-13-2004 at 04:51 AM.
Old 06-13-2004, 04:54 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Evan you are da man

Old 06-13-2004, 05:23 AM
Greyghost is on a distinguished road
I think you should add everyone from Florida... and we need to come up with a cool name with a killer logo and get shirts and hot roadies (Gary can supply) and really show those yanks how it is done right!

Old 06-13-2004, 05:24 AM
Greyghost is on a distinguished road
Oh yea, sorry. Welcome John... you have no idea what you are getting into.

Old 06-13-2004, 05:28 AM
Flypuck is on a distinguished road
John, Welcome to the South Fla crew. Hang out with Evan, Orlando and Xico and your wallet will be empty but your car will be unparalleled!

Old 06-13-2004, 05:40 AM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
speaking as an impartial observer and winter time wanna be south florida guy.. Heres my advice..
Quit your job now or take an extended Hiatus.. These guys are all about good food and partying all the time... no matter the time of day or week you can always find a couple of these guys ready for a drive or some other activity.. As die hard as they come..

Speaking of good food, WTF with KFC in the backround.

As far as these guys up north.. dont blink an eye or yoo will miss them, some seriously fast cars up here

Old 06-13-2004, 05:43 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Orli930
Evan, What EXHAUST????? You may want to consider making an appointment with an Ear Doctor very soon.
This one silly

I should have the video of these puppies done by the end of today
Evan
PS-Your right I do need an ear doctor..I am affraid they are gunna start bleeding

Old 06-13-2004, 06:20 AM
OK, Lets try this again.

Orlando.........White
Evan..............Yellow
Duane........... Yellow
John.............. Red
Xico............... S. Grey
Frank............. Black
Bryan..............Blue
Luis.................A Silver
Steve..............Slate Grey
David...............A Silver
Mike.................P Silver
Britt..................A Grey
Rob...................Red
Gary................A Silver
Max..................Yellow
Mitch.................Black
Mitch................Yellow
Keith................A Silver
Steve...............Black

Who else am I missing????

Old 06-13-2004, 09:44 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Well, if you REALLY want to play THAT way.......
If it weren't for the weather (I know, i know....that I summoned as designated Rainmaker...LOL) we had 90 cars coming to our last meet. 49 DIEHARDS showed up in the pouring rain.
So, when you guys can turn out those numbers on anyhting but a sunny day, let's talk.........

Here is our list.............

01 C4 Cab NYC
512bb
Darren
DEETZ
Detailer708
DJBADBOYJOE
Erik@Cargraphic
Geoffrey
HZ@Cargraphic
JASCLASS
joecmess
K.C.
kenny d
KPV
Maxiter
Mikechaves
MY-VICE
Periokid
Pieball
PissBroke
Porsche Babe
Porsche Mike
Rave TT
Rockitman
Stryke
TonyNJ
Vinnie
vipertestarossa
2wheels
AC 996C2
art_z
dmilzoff
jenner
Jeremy@PES
Josh
NJPete_2003996T
RJFb
Tony - PES
Baron C
BaysideC4
BCS996TT
Big Boose 962
C4TT
Cobalt
Damian in NJ
DerSchlechtSpecht
Eddiekoz
Flott Leben
Garibaldi
horsepowerfarm
JBRipps
JPL 993-C4S
Justin Jurman
k2kv
KRA993TT
Marc Gelefsky
Mateusz
MoreIBNR
Photo25
Preeble
privates8
Riad
Rippsey
SMuCK007
Smyers
tjnif993t
Wicked Wagon

Old 06-13-2004, 09:59 AM
JK996TT is on a distinguished road
The Florida crew represents quality, not quantity. We're ready for the Fab 50! Seriously though, it was awesome meeting you guys today. The mods are a coming!!! I want to thank Orlando and Xico for the rides. Speed has always been intoxicating for me and today's rides were amazing. I also want to thank Evan for the slight loss of hearing I acquired...that car is LOUD!!!!! Also thanks for the pictures today.

All the cars were beautiful and the people are great. Thanks very much to all for the warm welcome. I look forward to the future gatherings. BTW - Not only will the mods cost me, but my wife's sprees at Bal Harbor...I mod, she shops! That's our "deal" OUCH!!!!!!!

Jon

Old 06-13-2004, 10:09 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
OMG!!! You guys already corrupted the mind of that poor young man!!!!

John,
Listen, they practice mind control!! Runaway! Runaway!! If you stay in their pack, they will convinvce you to spend HUGE sums of money on your car, you will never know what that big round thing is in front of you AND you will even end up painting "Queen" next to your door handles!!

Here we go again!!

BTW....The Fab5 are the hardcore, close knit, QUALITY, group. The rest will come out of the woodwork with some urging.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by JK996TT
I also want to thank Evan for the slight loss of hearing I acquired...that car is LOUD!!!!! Also thanks for the pictures today.

Jon
*Note: Driver is not responsable for temporary hearing loss or melted front bumpers
Evan

Old 06-13-2004, 10:17 AM
Here we go again, I thought we had a truce...........Prepare for the counterattack!!!!!!

BTW, KEN why do you have that quote from the "GUMBAL RALLY" under your signature block that reads 55 is unsafe..................I know that your car can turn...........but what do you care about 55mph being unsafe........... I didn't think your can go past 50 ??????

Do some real mods and drive with some real power..........like over 600HP like the rest of us "HICKS" in the south.

Also, you may have 50 up north, but you can't even get two of you together for a meet at a gas station. So whats the use of some many "Yankee" members........ Down south we get together at least 3 or 4 of us every weekend.

Last edited by Orli930; 06-13-2004 at 10:32 AM.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:22 AM
carbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud of
Cool Close

Hey Guys,
What time were you making all that noise?
I live close to that Mexican place and thought I heard a rumble!
Let me know next time, even though I don't have a TT!
Ciao

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Welcome the newest member to the S. FLA Crew!!