996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Great service!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 03:54 AM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
Great service!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Brian Haske at Carlsen Porsche in Redwood City, CA and the guys at Akkurat also in Redwood City.

I've been having some issues with my gas guage and the service that Brian has provided has been outstanding. It's rare these days to find a service manager that is committed to getting things right and Brian goes above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks Brian.

I've posted about my experience with the guys at Akkurat before who are right down the street from Carlsen and I continue to be impressed. George and the gang are always willing and ready to give sound advice and service. If anyone in the SF area hasn't tried these two places, I highly recommend it. They're a great 1-2 punch.

Also, thanks to Alex "Sharky" for the ride in the black beast. WHOA! And I thought my car was fast! (not) Can't wait to go for a spin after the next round of mods.

Cheers!

Kevin

Old 07-11-2004, 05:29 AM
RKS
RKS is infamous around these parts
I second the above. Great guys all.

Old 07-11-2004, 09:26 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
James, Brian and George are a really cool bunch and just nuts about these cars. I'm sure one day they will have to answer to many a wife

Kevin, your car was very smooth and with that next round is going to be hard to beat. I want to see Viper guys try it on with you:P

Old 07-11-2004, 09:35 AM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
I also give thumbs up to the Carlsen service dept.
I've used them for over 10 years.

Haven't used the service from the Akkurat gang yet.
But I will soon for my first mod

Old 07-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I second (or third) everything. Brian and Carlsen and the guys at Akkurat are top notch!

Old 07-11-2004, 02:07 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by collin996tt
I also give thumbs up to the Carlsen service dept.
I've used them for over 10 years.

Haven't used the service from the Akkurat gang yet.
But I will soon for my first mod
Oh oh:P What ya' got up your sleeve;P

Old 07-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
WOW, Thanks for all the compliments!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Thunderhill August 9th!!

Old 07-12-2004, 09:51 AM
flynn is infamous around these parts
Yeps, Brian's is the best