996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Question for you Turbo S owners!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 12:50 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Question for you Turbo S owners!

Do any of you have a rear carpet badge like this one that says "turbo S"?
If so, how much do you want for it?

PS: thanks igdawgi for the picture.

Old 04-27-2008, 01:43 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Get one from the dealer or carnewal?

Old 04-27-2008, 02:34 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
They only have ones that say Turbo, Gt2, or Gt3

Im wondering if they even made a turbo S carpet badge. Hopefully someone on the forum ordered a turbo S with one of these badges... lets see if it even exists.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:10 AM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Never have seen the "turbo s" logo, however i would try suncoast porsche as i know they carry these badges.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:26 AM
acf
http://e-partssales.com/Merchant2/me...de=996ttintacc

Looks like they dont have a turbo S. I'll give them a call on monday though just to double check. I've called around to other places and they dont have it.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:43 AM
RandomName is on a distinguished road
take whiteout, and draw it in yourself!

Old 04-27-2008, 12:11 PM
acf
I may not have a choice!

Old 04-29-2008, 08:01 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I think the only ones that Porsche offers are "Turbo" and "GT3".

Old 04-29-2008, 10:26 AM
acf
Thanks for chiming in Steve. Maybe someday, someone with a turbo S will post a picture of what we're looking for and suprise us all..

Old 04-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Hey Aaron, all the Turbo S cars have the Bose Subwoofer, so you can't get a plate that says "Turbo S", just "Turbo". (ie Porsche never made an "S" plate) Except when my golf clubs are back there, my rear seats are always up, so I'd never see it and so it's no biggie to me. Having said that, if you ever find someone to custom fabricate a few with the "S", subject of course to pricing, I'd be up for getting one.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:42 PM
acf
Sup Superfly, yeah I sorta just found out on rennlist about that. I always kept my rear seats up too, but for the last month ive had them down and I kinda like it. Custom ones would be cool for sure. I wonder if RobertP has a badge on his S.