996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Here she is ... 669rwhp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 11:46 PM
Under PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud of
Originally posted by NoMercy
The wheels are 19' HRE 841Rs. The rear wing is a Tech Art wing. It may be a bit too much though. I still have not seen it in person so I will wait until then.

I have the same wing on my car. I didn't like it when I first saw it. It was up as is yours in the pictures you posted. I think it looks better when down. About the same height as the standard GT2 wing.

Old 07-31-2004, 12:28 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
damn Bill, that is sweeeeeeet!! looks like your patience paid off BIG TIME.

Thanks again for your business on the wheels - I have to say they look fantastic.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 07-31-2004, 12:32 AM
Banned
StephenTi is on a distinguished road
It dynoed at 620 on 94 Octane. I am still waiting for the 91 octane program and numbers.
Very Impressive! Great looking Cab too!

Old 07-31-2004, 12:42 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !

sharkster, Thanks bro! I understand you are a happy camper as well.
Hey man, the best is yet to come. Go put some miles on that beast!!!

PS Yeps Todd has some special sauce planned for my tippy too

Old 07-31-2004, 12:46 AM
JamE55 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Bill

Car looks sweet man! Just curious though do you have enough roads where you live to put all that power down? Also pls check pm.

thanks

Old 07-31-2004, 01:46 AM
996turbo will become famous soon enough
nice

Old 07-31-2004, 03:19 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts
Dabum, Thanks!!

Under PSI, I'll wait until I see it in person since all the pics I have so far have it up. I hope it works out. If not ... another wing and the mod saga continues. Thanks!!

lee, Thanks for hooking me up with the wheels!! They look sweet!

Stephen, Thanks!

sharkster, "Special Sauce" Thanks bro!!

Jam, Colorado has some of the best driving roads in the nation. Remote, twisty mountain roads ... Thanks!! You have a PM.

996turbo, Thanks!

Old 07-31-2004, 03:41 AM
JarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of light
Bill what is the "power mod" you mentioned for the gallardo?

Old 07-31-2004, 03:44 AM
I may know of someone who is trying to figure out a Twin Turbo package. But I can't give details yet.

Old 07-31-2004, 04:05 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Here she is ... 669rwhp

Todd sent me a picture of my baby all dressed up.

The dyno was 669 rwhp

It gets shipped back to me on Saturday and I'll have her home Sunday night.

Thanks goes to Todd at Evo and Peter at wheel experts. It took awhile but it looks like it was all worth it.

I'll give SOTP details after I actually drive it.
Oh.....That is the techart wing you got. I thought you meant the type I. Anyway, looks absolutely amazing. Perfect!! I love IT!! Need to get a Porsche again Soon!! OK, I'm better now. Congrats

Old 07-31-2004, 04:11 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
No Mercy, You do know You and I both need Rods done. Just scared to step on it w/that much power (especially w/no PSM/AWD)

RS

Old 07-31-2004, 04:18 AM
Andrew708
NO MERCY...The car is awesome..i am looking foward to the pics!! i am also a proud owner of a atlas 996tt cab as of next month!!!!

Old 07-31-2004, 04:19 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
I may know of someone who is trying to figure out a Twin Turbo package. But I can't give details yet.

Old 07-31-2004, 04:25 AM
LSM, Thanks!

Shank, I agree 100%. This winter I'll send it back to Todd so he can beef things up a bit. I may be dumb but I am not stupid.

Detailer, Thanks!! I am sure you will love your cab.

Soon2be,

Old 07-31-2004, 05:26 AM
EM 996 GTS is on a distinguished road
that turbo looks sweeet!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here she is ... 669rwhp